:4:

Please don t leave ( as she grabbed her brother s hand )

"I won t leave you my beautiful sister , I will never leave . I promise"

the both siblings banged their heads leaving tears falling down .

Damien kissed his sisters forehead and whispered in her ear " I love you sister"

Those words felt like a heavy weight on her heart ,letting her feel some kind of pain but not any pain , a beautiful one .

She was very grateful , she has never felt love like that before , she didn t wanted to last

Someone has finally cared about her , and a special person , her brother .

She wanted to hug him before he leaves the room but the words were choking her so hard , not letting her to think about anything else .

A warm mist of sunlight caressed her baby face very gently , and the birds singed beautiful rhythms that got along with the welcoming breeze of air who refreshed all the room together.

Collette woke up feeling like she was in heaven , not that she was still happy about yesterday s words but this morning was incredibly euphoric as well .

She got dressed with a simple white dress of satin , tied her hair in a golden bow and putted some pink lipstick on her tinder lips.

Her mother wasn t at home neither was Tomas , maybe they went out together as the daily basics , they were too similar , shared the same goals and the same cold heart .

After finishing her morning coffee , she went out to see who was playing the piano

Hum , I guess it s brownie

Browniie !

The piano stopped playing and the nobody came out the vast leaving room .

She went in and found no one .

No ghost could ever play such a beautiful melody like that, brownie come out darling

"Boo!"

Oh my god ! you scared me ?! I thought our house was haunted !( pretended the girl)

"No it s not , it was me playing !"

And would my sweet brother play something for me ?

"Yes of course sister ! what would you like to hear ?"

Umm I would love some Tchaikovsky sir

"that s a great choice madame"

sure it is as great as you are gentleman

the little boy started playing the beautiful melody , a mixt of emotions were floating in the room , and the girl already felt it , it s like she was part of the swans dancing around the monster to protect the sacred lake

wow bravo brownie bravo!( Clapped the girl very proudly)

"see I told you I was playing the piano"

I know you were , and aren t you lovely? You were great I adored it very much

"Thank you sister"

Well go play on now , ill go take a walk and probably visit Sherly at my way okay

"Yes sure goodbye"

Goodbye brownie .

She wasn't going to take a walk nor going to Sherly's

She went on her mission again , knowing for sure that her friend was waiting for their meeting . how could she forget such an exiting thing .

The darkness didn't last too long as the other day this time , it felt like a blink and it changes and keeps getting weirder by time .