:5:

The both were looking away trying to not have an eye contact.
It was very awkward and Collette tried to avoid it by actually admiring the paintings .
She stood up in front of a beautiful painting trying to seek every detail of it , when he decided to speak .
"Do you like it ?"
Yes very much , I love art.
" I see"
...
"How old are you ?"
Pretty young for you sir !
" very talkative aren't you?"
Not much with strangers
His steps became much closer to her but she didn't step a foot back . She wasn't afraid of anyone and she's been always ready to fight for her rights .
"We are not strangers " ( whispered the prince into her ear ) leaving a little shiver around her body .
What's my middle name then?
" lilly "
Wrong I do not have a middle name
The prince smirked saying
"Oh well you got me there "
I told you we were strangers
" but it won't last , not for too long . I'll know everything that needed to be known about you "
No one can do that not even my own mother .
" strong headed huh? I know how to deal with that kitten "
Collette gave him a very disgusted look as she left the royal hall
Pff kitten ...
She came back at the dining room as Alessio joined her back
These two were sharing weird eye contact together, one was looking weirdly as the other was trying to dig inside their brain .
" so how was the meeting for you two ?"
( said the grant Duchess)
" it was great mama , I enjoyed talking to her "
The grant duchess wasn't really his biological mother , but she raised him as her son .
They were very close together. Meanwhile his actual mother never cared about her son and she was in the depth of death .

Collette didn't enjoyed his company nor their conversation. She didn't like him
Beside his very charismatic and handsome face , there was something about him that didn't sit right with her .
He seems weird , and acted very strange it's like his words said something that his eyes didn't.
She was trying to figure out how will this marriage last .
She prayed for it to be fine , and tried not to think about it but let the destiny make it's own job .   The dinner was over and the Whilters went back to their house , the mansion was more beautiful at night , it's structure was amazing as the moon reflected all the windows made out of glass , the garden was well sculpted and roses petals fall off with the fountain's rhythm .                   House men and butlers were all still awake , making sure their master's get home safe , but the maids were asleep already , they woke up pretty early and they need to rest to have a full energy for the house work in mornings.                                                                                                                                       After everyone went into their bedroom , Collette took a good warm bath , trying to relax and overthink her self . She had a million of questions a day , it's like her brain never rested she always tried to find an answer for each of her question but she oftenly failed in doing that so she would just imagine a solution that wasn't close to reality but a relief for her.

An hour passed by and Collette got off the water , wore her night robe , massaged her legs with some vanilla lotion making sure they looked smooth and shiny , then she brushed her long dark hair and letting it free to fall down her back . she felt as fresh as a newborn and she really enjoyed taking care of herself , she also loved clothing , her favorites were silk tissue and feathers . they reminded her of swans and of how elegant and beautiful they are .                                 The beautiful brunette was about to light off her candles and go to bed when her mother knocked on her door.

Yes come in

"Not asleep yet?"

No but I was about to

"Okay honey , well I just wanted to tell you that the prince admired you very well , you were good at seducing him"

I did not seduce him and I do not like him , seducing a man of his kind will be my last thing to think about