:3:

The young lady was still starving and was very late so she decided to go back at her place .
After few minutes , she woke up from her shifting and went running on the shields with her heart full of happiness.

You will never believe what just happened!
"I do not care about what happened and where were you ? You are very late !"
Wait ! Don't tell me my mom is here
"No she hasn't come yet , also this is my daughter Sherly.
Oh hi Sherly , it's a great pleasant to meet you .
" Hey " (said the girl back)
"Why don't you girls come eat before the food gets cold then both of you could go outside or do something.
Sure ! ( said Collette )
After a couple hours the two girls joined outside talking about nothing and everything .
Sherly was the complete opposite of Collette, she was quite enough and boring but she was a very nice girl , polite and warm hearted.

Collette has shared her secret with her but not showing her about all the witchcraft crafts , she could have been burned alive and Collette won't take such a stupid risk . Sherly didn't really believed in it , she thought it was just Collette using all her imagination wich was very nice and made her very unique. But things were a bit more than just an imagination.
  The night has came as her mother "Lady Mary Louise" Collette didn't want to welcome her mother home so she stayed at her room pretending she was asleep.
  Some minutes passed by , and Collette was already drowned in her dreams. Her mother entered the room making sure her daughter was asleep, sat next to her and started playing with her hair very delightly saying : " oh my sweet girl , finally after all these years, the great day has come , they accepted you and I hope you won't disappoint us and bring shame to your family's name ".

It was black all black ...

What is happening? I can't see anything And suddenly she heard a loud and different voices again . Collette woke up with a headache, found herself beside a dump in a very dirty street.
She was in NY again. Passing by the streets frightened of the people there and their situations. 
She decided to grab a cab to see the girl from the other time at the agency.

"Here we are miss , it's twenty five dollars "
Oh I'm sorry sir but I don't have any money.
"What now? No money ? Well I'm calling the cops .
No sir don't misunderstand me I just don't have your money but hey I have something that you may like .
The old men was staring at her angrily waiting for the "the thing " she'll give him .
This is a gold ring it belonged to my grand mother and it's very worthy.
" God dam it girl ! It's just twenty five box I don't want no damn ring and what do you think ? Do I look like a fool to ya ?"
Sir I promise it's true just take it and let me go !
" if this ain't worthy as you say , I'll come and get ya , and when that happens things are going to be very messy."

The girl left the cab as quick as she could fearing the words of the man he was surely no one to trust .
" grumpy asshole " mumbled Collette

She went straight to the agency trying to find the woman she met last time .
She was looking around her when a feminine voice called her .
Collette turned her head and saw the girl welcoming her with a sweet smile .

"Here come follow me please "
The girls entered a vast room, the girl was amazed by the modern Decoration, and sat down at the desk with her eyes all over the room .
" you like it don't you ?"
Yes ! I like it a lot , it's different and beautiful.
The woman drank her coffee leaving a trace of her red lipstick on the cup.
Meanwhile Collette was checking her up , she had long red wavy hair , a very cute nose almost perfect and her dark brown eyes could fire a place by one look . She was wearing some trousers that fitted her very well and a long coat, it was manly enough but it suited her perfectly. She was very beautiful .
" so Collette why don't you tell me a bit about yourself ? " ( interrupted the woman)
Oh me ? Well I , I love writing and reading . I want to be a poet and I live with my brothers and my mom um I'm also seventeen.
" Oh gosh child ! You are very young"
Yes ma'am I am .
" Ma'am? Am I that old to be called ma'am " ( said the woman teasingly)
Oh no I'm sorry madame I didn't mean to
" Don't worry about it I was just messing with you , anyway aren't you curious about me ?
Yes ! Yes I am madame.
" well my name's Aliana but you can call me Ali and I'm twenty five , I also am the vice president of this agency and if I worked harder this year I may become the next chairman ".
Oh that's a great thing to hear I wish you all the luck miss Ali .
" thank you sweetheart, and I hope we'll make a great team together "

The young girl giggled of shyness.

" Well I'm going to grab my lunch, wanna join me ?"
Um no I'm sorry but I need to go home now .
"Okay well here's my phone number and I'll email you all the things that you need to do for work "
Miss ... what's an email?
" huh ?"
I'm sorry I don't have the thing you said , the phone ? And I don't know what is an email .
" hmm , okay Don't worry about it , come to me tomorrow at 6pm and I'll show you everything "
Yes miss Ali thank you soo much
"No worries, get home safe "

The girl got out happily as never , she was excited to work with this lovely lady . Her dream of independence will finally become true.
She was still full of energy so she thought of walking and exploring the big city by herself. She stood beside a Bridge admiring the extraordinary view of the city, all these bright colors and lights were shining. It was wonderful.
It was the beginning of the night and she must go back to her house. She was crossing an empty and dark street, she was very scared and felt uncomfortable especially that she was going to pass by a group of boys that were standing by a wall .
After passing by them she started hearing whistling and them screaming for her to come .
Her walks become faster until they started following her and she started running as fast as she could without knowing where she s going .

she finally lost them and found herself on a park . it was pitch black , she couldn t see anything so she sat on the grass and tried going back to her home .

" Where is she again ?!!" a loud voice said

this voice , it was familiar . it was her mother screaming for her again. Collette woke up taking a deep breathe and looked around her .

oof thank god im in my room . Collette ran out quickly down stairs to her furious mother

" where the heck have you been ?"

oh I was in my room all day

" lie to me again and ill send you away prostituting and starving in the streets "

i was sleeping in my closet I swear

" come sit down we need to talk to you " said a deep voice

Collette sat down immediately obeing to her brother

" we got some news for you , that might change your life and ours "

my life ?

" do you know the italian prince Alessio the third ?"

yes Ive heard and raid about him , he s one of the richest men in Europe

" yes , finally my sister knows something , she isn t that useless after all "

" anyway I met this man at a gala in my trip to russia and were now working together in some business , and he s interested in you so you ll give him your hand soon enough"

what ? why me ? I don t know this man and what if he treats me bad ?

" youre going to be a royal he cannot treat you bad "

but why me ? and im still young I don t even ...

" ENOUGH! You shall marry this man and there is no negotiaon in that !

it is an order"

the man left the leaving room full of rage.

Mom how ? I don t understand this , what about my dreams ? said the girl while crying

" this is your dream now , you should be happy do you know how many girls dream to be at your place ? "

well that is their dream not mine !

Collette went running to her room and spend the whole night overthinking and feeling empty .

Damien came in trying to comfort his younger sister .

Hey you ll be alright , ill make sure nothing bad happens to you and whenever you need me ill be here for you .