☆IMGAY☆

Thanks to @boyxheadv you helped me for an idea

Thanks to @boyxheadv you helped me for an idea. Thank you so much and I tried my best.
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV~~~

"Alright guys what do you wanna do now that Dream just left?" I asked the two boys George and Sapnap. "I don't know" Sapnap responded. "Well then... I will end the stream and take a nap" I said and then pressed the stop recording button. I went back onto minecraft with George and Sapnap saying goodbye's to each other. I hanged up on the call and went straight to my bed and flopped right onto it. I laid there on my back and started to drift off.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke up feeling the warm sun on my face. I squinted my eyes and got up lazily. I opened my door and walked out my room and downstairs towards the bathroom.  I took my clothes off turned the faucet of the shower on and laid my hand under it making sure it turns to a warm temperature. I felt shivers go through my body as the water was hot. I closed the curtains and turned the shower on. I got in carefully just in case I might slip and fall like last time. I fully went in and shivered, feeling the hot water go down my body. I washed my hair and body and parts I should not mention. I turned the water off, got out of the shower grabbed my towel dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my torso. I walked to my room grabbed a pair of jeans, a T-shirt, boxers, and a belt. Started to put them on, walked to the bathroom again and brushed my teeth. Then I went back to my room got on my PC. Seeing who I could call and everyone that I talk to are mostly sleeping right now. But I stopped and looked at a username seeing it was Jschlatt. I blushed and clicked on his name. I was looking at the texts we had a week ago. "Should I?" I asked myself not knowing if I should call him. "Crap we've been friends for years. Ahhh!" I screamed and just pressed the call button. It rung for a few seconds making me a little worried that he might answer... and he did. I jumped up and yelled "Hello!" I heard some shuffling. "Jesus Christ! You fucking scared me Y/n, what's up with you?" He asked me. I froze not knowing what to do so I did something I would probably regret forever "IMGAY!" I yelled and quickly hung up and shut my eyes, yelling in embarrassment. "Shit mother fucker pussy bitch you stupid idiot!" I yelled once again and just started to breath hard. I heard the sound of someone calling from discord on my PC. I looked up seeing his name on the screen. I didn't think and just pressed the answer button. "Y/n" he said in a soft tone "Yes?" I questioned him feeling a little nervous to what he was gonna say. "I'm so glad you told me that" I gasped leaving a small gape between my lips "Because I have something to say to you... I like you Y/n I've always had when I first laid eyes on you when you did a face reveal" he said making me blush. "S-shit fuck I-I l-like you too Schlatt" I stuttered. I heard him chuckle. "I've been waiting for this for years" I heard him whispered "Same here" I giggled while feeling blood rushing to my cheeks making me blush. "Sooo ummm... You wanna go on a minecraft date tomorrow?" He asked me. I jumped up and yelled excitedly "Yes!". We laughed and chat a bit more and talking about our date and what server we can have it.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I was editing my minecraft skin and adding a suit for the date. And that was when I saw a text from him. I grabbed my phone to see what he has said.

Shlattybaddie: Hey Y/n you ready for the date?

Y/n: Yup 👍

I put my phone down and got onto my PC I typed in my password then went onto minecraft. Then I got onto the dream smp. When I loaded in I immediately put on my suit and headed to Schlatt's coordinates.

~~~Minecraft Reality~~~

I finally made it seeing there was a path leading towards a light area. I followed the path, then in the middle of walking I saw there was a small pond with Lilly pads. I kept walking until I could see lanterns, flowers, vines, and a nice table set. I blushed, then realized that Jschlatt wasn't in site. I looked around, and when I looked back at the table set seeing Jschlatt standing inches away from my face. "Oh jeez you almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled backing away "Heh... Sorry Y/n" he said in a lower tone "That's ok" I say and started to feel my face warm up even more "Well take your sweet ass on that chair baby" he demanded me, I stiffened a bit and walked to the chair and sat down. After I sat down I was about to slide in towards the table but instead I felt Jschlatt push me in. "T-thank you" I smiled at him as he began to sit down right in front of me.

~~~Timeskip~~~

(Sorry im terrible with date scenarios 😅) We finished our food and just talked a bit "Wanna go for a walk around here?" He asked me and I nodded. We both got out our seats and started to walk down the same path that I went down earlier. We kept walking and talking eventually we started to get closer and closer. He stopped, making me confused "Y/n this date has been great" I smiled and agreed but something I didn't knew that was coming was he all of a sudden grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine. I was blushing and started to steadily kiss him back. "I'll set up date next week" I say in between kisses "Alright" was all he said and we continued to make out.
—————————————————

1037 words
I hope I did good :)