😃You are the best kid in the world😃

Small prompt; You are Jschlatts kid. (Dadschlatt Au)
—————————————————

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

"Fuck man I hate work" I groaned out while filling in paperwork for the new building everyone was asking for. *Knock x5* "What?!" I yelled as Fundy walked in "Sorry Schlatt but you just got a call from the school to inform you that Y/n got in trouble" he said and walked out the room. 'Fuck what did that kid do' I asked myself while I got up from the chair to head to Y/n's school. I got outside and into the  back of a limousine "Where to sir?" The driver asked "To Manbergs Elemantary school" I demanded when the driver started the long car and drove away to the coordinates of the school.

Not long after we arrived to the school, and I got out the car towards the front doors. I open them up and was greeted with
Y/n's first grade teacher Mr. Halo. "Hello Mr. Schlatt I'm so glad to see you in sho-" he was about to finish but I didn't have enough time for anything "Cut the shit Halo, I'm a very busy man so tell me what the hell Y/n did" I struck at him "Um, uhhhhh, language" he squealed. I rolled my eyes when he started to walk away so I followed him. He lead me to his classroom, to wich it was empty and the only thing that could be heard inside was crying. 'Great this is what... I... need?' I saw that some blonde kid crying while Y/n was covering his mouth. I assumed he was trying not to laugh. "Oh hey dad" Y/n greeted me "Shoosh Y/n" I gave him the stink eye. "Soooo Y/n here was just being normal until he just went bizarre and started attacking little Tommy" Mr. Hallo said and I just sighed a looked down directly into Y/n's eyes "Tell me Y/n, why?" I asked him while I crossed my arms. He frowned "So this child here was talking with one of my friends and he changed the subject and started talking about how much of a bad president you are" he said and I just stood there. I got down on my knees and hugged him "You are the best kid in the whole world" I said and let go of him then I picked him up and onto my shoulders "We're going to get ice cream, I don't know what the fuck these assholes are bitching about" I said and he chuckled. But when I was about to leave the room, someone was standing in the doorway. I believed it was Tommy's parent or guardian, so I just pushed passed him and glared at him.

~~~Timeskip~~~

Eventually we made it to an ice cream store and I snuck a flask into my pocket to mix with my ice cream. "Alright buddy, wich flavour you want?" I asked Y/n, and he looked up at me "Rum flavoured ice cream!" He yelled and I chuckled "Alright" I smiled and ordered myself a vanilla ice cream in a cup and rum ice cream in a cone. I paid and walked out with my kid and sat down in the car. "Dad?" He asked me "Yup?" I asked while I started to pour some liquor into my cup of ice cream "Can I be homeschooled?" He asked "What the hell kind of question is that? Of course you can, you don't even have to ask" I responded. "Alright!" He yelled and fist bumped the air.
—————————————————

599 words
Should I make more of Dadschlatt or just keep this one and never tsp another one?