🍹Paradise PT 2🍹

Previously

I heard a knock at the door and I sighed. I turned around and head towards the door and checked through the peep hole and saw that it was an employee to drop off our luggage and I opened the door and he handed me all the stuff. I thanked him and closed the door. I yawned and walked back to beds and took my shoes off then laid down. I dosed off and fell asleep.
—————————————————
f/hb = favourite got beverage

(Photo has nothing to do with the story I just like it)
—————————————————

~~~Timeskip~~~

I woke up when I heard running water. I looked at the bathroom door it was closed and I knew Schlatt was taking a shower. I got up and walked over to my suitcase and opened it seeing that my clothes were in it. I grabbed the Hawaiian shirt, jeans, a belt, and boxers. I had to wait for Schlatt to get out the shower so I could change into my clothes. It took at least seven more minutes and he was done. The water stopped and I heard a little bit of shuffling around. I got up and picked my clothes up while waiting for Schlatt to get out. I checked my phone and it was already 8 a.m. I placed my phone down and then the door opened revealing Schlatt, to which he wore the Hawaiian shirt I got him as well.

I smiled and walked to the bathroom. I felt his arm run against mine and I felt a little tensed. I don't know why but my heart was racing, not only that but my face was hot. I went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

After putting my clean clothes on I came out of the bathroom. "It's so early I'm surprise you're awake before me" I said and he just nodded "So you agree" I said and laughed when he nodded again. "So when do you want to go eat?" I asked me and I shrugged "I think we should wait for awhile" I said "Alright what do you want to do while wait?" He asked and I honestly didn't know how to respond. "Lets watch some tv" I suggested and he just shrugged "I guess" he muttered "Alright Schlatt, then what do you want?" I asked and he looked around the room. "Walk" he said. I was a bit confused then I saw he was looking outside. "Alright let's go" I said and we put on our shoes and left the room, closing right after.

While walking around we found a small coffee shop and entered the small café shop. It smelled so good it made a shiver go up my spine because of the temperature difference. "So what are you getting?" Schmitt asked and I shrugged and looked at the menu and there I saw my favourite beverage. "Can I get a f/hb please?" I asked him and he smiled "Of course, anything else? " he asked I looked back at the menu "A chocolate croissant" I said and nodded "Alright, can you get table for us please" he said and I nodded.

I say down at a small table near the furnace because I was still cold. A little while later I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked behind me, expecting to see Schlatt but instead I saw man that was about my age. I didn't want to be rude so I smiled "Hello, can I help you?" I questioned the tall man. "No actually I just can't help but see your alone. Are you with someone?" He asked. I was about to speak up but another talk presence came by. "He is actually, he's with me" I heard Schlatts voice. "Oh sorry man, unjust wanted to say 'hello'" the stranger said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

The man walked off and I was blushing crazy. "Here you go" Schlatt said and I stared at the croissant and f/hb in his hand while a muffin coffee sat in his other hand. I took the croissant and drink from him and he sat down. "Thank you" I muttered under my breather. He stated up at me about to bite into his muffin with a confused expression before realization hit him. He smiled awkwardly and softly scratched his neck "Yeah no problem" he said.

Soon we finished our small breakfast and decided to walk outside. It was now warm because the sun was out more. Our hands brushed against each other. Finally his strong hand held my small one and I was blushing even more than before. I wanted to scream but knew it would catches everyone's attention. I stared up at his beautiful brown chocolate eyes, they stared back at my e/c orbs.

We kept walking while our hands were connected. We stumbled upon a beach. It was beautiful to say the least, so we both just down on a nearby bench and watched the water rise up and down. "Wanna get lunch soon?" I asked him and he nodded.

~~~Timeskip~~~

We had lunch around two o'clock because we didn't pay attention to the time. We got a taxi to explore the city and I had to say it was fun we even went to a wax museum and posted our pictures on twitter.

Now that the day was over we decided to come back to the beach to watch the sunset. It was my idea because I wanted to be a romantic place for my first kiss. Yes I've been planning this moment ever since I found out I liked my boss which was a year ago.

We sat down in the warm sand. The sound of the waves were calming and the song he was humming. I soon recognized it was 'The Night We Met' by Lord Huron. We heard awhile ago when we were eating at a restaurant.

The sun was now orange and the sky pretty as a few clouds had shadows which made it more a beautiful sight. I was so distracted I didn't even notice Schlatt staring at me.

~~~Jschlatt's POV'~~~

I stared at the figure beside me. I wanted laugh because of distracted he looked but I knew it would ruin the moment so kept my laugh in and instead came out a chuckle. He soon lost track of the sun and looked at me. "Your so cute you know" I said and slowly got up. I still my hand out pulled up. I started playing the night we met because I wanted make a small reminder on the night we actually met during an interview at eight.(See what I did there 😏)

I took his soft hand and started to sway softly too the music. Now we both were slow dancing while the sun made our figures a shadow.

I opened my eyes and he stared back at me. I slowly started to close the gap between our faces. "May I?" I whispered and he nodded. Then my lips hit his soft lips. It felt like I was in heaven, soon he wrapped his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. We parted and started at each other "You have no idea how long I've waited for this" I whispered, he softly chuckled. "Me to" he whispered back.
—————————————————

1228 words

Finally I'm done.
This is the last chapter for now.
Sorry but I have more stories to focus on🙂