✧Oh D'aja Vu pt.2✧

(Y/n) Pov

I was heading to the science fair but something felt...off, I feel like I've done this before it kind of felt like the dream I had. As I go to place my project down on the table I see Aja and Krel go to put a box on there table.... Again?

"Hey Aja, hi Krel". I say as I walk over to there table. "Hi (Y/n)... Again?" Aja says to me. "I know what your trying to say." Krel says to Aja. "You do? Oh, I thought I was going crazy!-". Aja says but she got cut off by her brother Krel.

"My project is nothing like these amateurs." Krel says with confidence, well that was until he saw me behind him. "I mean um..." He seemed to stumbling on his words. "Ugh!" I hear Aja say. "Hey! Where are you going? We're supposed to make friends!" Krel says to her while she is walking off.

"I need to find answers!" Aja yells back at him. 'I wonder if the same thing is happening to her?'.

"Wait Aja." I say as I'm catching up to her. "Um did everything you see happen?" I try and say to her. "Do you mean that strange dream...WAIT (Y/n) you remember so I'm not going crazy". She says to me.

"Were we in the same dream or did that actually happen". I say confused.
"That's a good questi-" she got cut off mid sentence because someone pulled her and me to the side. "Okay you two, don't freak out, my name is Jim Lake, and everyone's life here is in danger but I think you two can help me." Jim says to me and Aja.

"Really? I'm training to become a warrior." Aja says to Jim. "And I'm training to become a sorceress". I say after Aja. "And saving is a big part of the job". Me and Aja say at the same time.

We then here roar from behind Jim and guess who it is... It's the same Troll we saw before. "Again?" Me and Aja both say at the same time. "You two remember!" Jim says smiling.

"Remember what?" Tobi who came out of nowhere says to the three of us. "Jim, this is not the time for introductions." Claire who also came out of nowhere says to us.

We all hear more things being thrown around the room by the red troll on the planets. "Sounds like Porgon figured out how to avoid sunlight." That's when I remember what Douxie taught me about trolls.

That troll on the spinning planets was a trickster troll. "We are officially DEFCON - screwed." Tobi says to us.

"That's Akiridion tech!" Aja says aloud. "It's what?" Me and Jim say confused. Both Tobi and clair went to go fight the troll but before they could even land a hit on him the same blue light came and I used my magic to shield myself away from it.

"Easy peasy-" I stoped my alarm before it continued to play music. 'UGH not again'! I yell in my head. At this point I don't even feel like bringing my project since it's most likely just gonna get destroyed by that troll.

I then get up and start to head to the science fair to find Aja and Jim and find out why the day keeps repeating.

✿Time skip to the science fair✿

I'm finally at the science fair but instead of going to my table I go to where me and Aja keep meeting Jim at speaking of Aja she should be here right about now. "(Y/n) your here as well that's good let's figure out what's going on." She says to me while pulling some blue out of her pocket.

Tho she dose look a little on edge but what's going on right now I'm don't blame her.

We both here someone walking up behind us and aim or weapons at them. "Don't kill me." Jim says to us. "What is happening?" Aja asked. " And why did it keep happening?". I ask as well trying to get an answer.

"It's really weird, but I think it's because of a Trickster Troll." Jim says to the both of us. "What's a Troll?" Aja asked confused. "The big stone guy with anger issues. That's a troll." Jim says as he walks in front of us.