35. Shackles

A smut

********

Set ablaze by Seonghwa's kisses, Hongjoong gave himself up for the other man in his velvety sheets. His fingers fluttered to unbutton Seonghwa's shirt, too, so that they could join more of their skin together and relish each other's warmth. His fingers eventually pushed the shirt down over Seonghwa's shoulders and the officer shrugged out of it to lean back over Hongjoong.

Their legs slipped between each other naturally. When Hongjoong's thigh ground up into Seonghwa, a low moan tumbled from the man's lips as he pressed down on it. The sight of his face contorted in pleasure alone made Hongjoong's middle ache. Every grind of Seonghwa on his leg also pushed his hip against Hongjoong's arousal.

Seonghwa's fingers cupped Hongjoong's chest to bring his lips down on it. With devoted concentration, he sucked on the hardened nipples exposed to him until they became soft and swollen. Hongjoong trembled into his touch, his fingers gently pulling on Seonghwa's hair in soundless feedback. A particularly harsh pull followed by the gentle scrape of teeth had Hongjoong stifle a groan in his chest.

Their hips had found a comfortable pace in grinding against each other. Hongjoong utilised the time it took Seonghwa to undo their pants to pull him up and suck some dark spots on the pale skin of his neck. Lively and excited, Seonghwa's pulse hammered away under his touches.

Hongjoong rose his hips to help Seonghwa take off the rest of his clothes. For a moment, they had to part as Seonghwa stood to throw his own pants off in the same session. As he lowered his body down on Hongjoong again to trap him with his enticing weight, their lengths brushed in an electric spark.

Hongjoong moved to wrap a hand around the both of them. His fingers could barely reach, but Seonghwa took that from him. His pretty fingers doing such a dirty thing spurred Hongjoong on even further.

Their lips met in a hot tangle of tongues that had both of their heads spin. Hongjoong's body throbbed with a need that heated his belly like a personal stove.

"Want to take the lead this time?"

Seonghwa's eyes lit up at the idea as he pulled from their kiss. When his thumb brushed over a sensitive spot right under Hongjoong's tip, the man threw his head back with a hiss.

"I would love to. Do you trust me with preparing you? Or would you rather do it yourself?" Seonghwa muttered with that low voice of his. Through the layers of care and attention, Hongjoong could still spot his delight at the idea of taking the lead.

"I trust you if you want to do it," Hongjoong muttered under some more heated kisses that were mostly just fleeting brushes of their open mouths. Their leaking fluids mixed to create a slippery slide. The squelching sounds were both horrific and intense to listen to.

Seonghwa didn't miss a beat. He let his grip slip to adjust Hongjoong's leg around his body.

"Of course. Can you hand me the lube from the drawer?" Seonghwa nodded his chin at the nightstand. Instantly, Hongjoong stretched out to reach for it. When Seonghwa smoothed his hands over Hongjoong's ribs and thighs, the man shivered. He barely glanced at the contents of the drawer, too distracted. Until something glinted suspiciously and his heart skipped a beat in his chest.

"And what are those, Officer Park?" Hongjoong gingerly picked up the silver handcuffs he had spotted in the drawer. They dangled from his finger to match Seonghwa's grin. A wolfish one.

"Ah, those. Well, I ordered them after our conversation last time. Figured we might need them in due time. Do you want to try them out?"

Gulping, Hongjoong nodded. He handed the clanging metal item to Seonghwa's slender fingers as he dug around for the lube once more. His ears were hyper-aware of the clatter of the metal joints in Seonghwa's hands.