Chapter 2: I Love You

*Lyric's POV

"We should-we should head to the house." Kian says, standing up. I nodded and stood up.

Kian grabbed everything and went to the car. I stood there for a minute. My lips were still tingling from the kiss.

I slowly followed Kian to the car. I wanted to say something but what could I say? There's nothing to say.

I climbed in the car and Kian drove away from the beach. Silence took over the car.

He didn't say anything. He would look at me every now and then.

"Why so quiet KiKi?" I asked.

"Just thinking." He mutters.

"About?" I press.

"The kiss." He said.

"Did...uh...did you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied glancing at me quickly before looking back at the road. "That's the problem." He said.

"What? How is that a problem?" I asked.

"I'm 19. Your 14. It's illegal. I'm dating Andrea. (A/N I know they broke up but pretend for the story that they haven't.) And your mom would fucking kill me if she ever knew that I-" He cut short and thought for a second. "If she ever found out that I enjoyed the kiss." He finished.

"Kian, age is just a number. Andrea's a bitch. (I love her but for the story. Sorry Andrea.) And my mom would understand." I said.

"No, Lyric. Ok? No. I can't. I'm sorry but no." Kian said with his voice raised slightly.

"Why not, Kian?" I ask. He stopped the car and kissed me roughly. He tried to slip his tongue in but I didn't let him. He pulled away.

"That's why. Ok?" He asked. I nodded.

I understood now. He wants too much from his girlfriend. But I also know Kian. He would control it. I'm not dumb.

"You know what, Kian? I don't get it." I said.

"What's not to understand, Lyric? I would expect to much out of you." He yelled.

"But you can control it. I know you can." I whispered.

"How do you know that?" He asked. I climbed over onto his lap and kissed him softly. He kissed back, controlling what he wanted.

"Told you." I said, pulling away.

"Its still illegal." He said, pushing me back to mt seat. "And I'm still with Andrea." He said.

"Age is nothing but a number, KiKi." I say.

"Not to the law." He said.

"Law can suck my invisble dick." I said. "Kian, I want you. I want you to hold me. I want you to kiss me. I want you to cuddle with me. I want you to call me yours. But over all, Kian, I want you to love me." I say to him, holding his jaw so he has no choice but to look at me.

"Lyric...I-I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say kissing him.

"I want you too. But I can't. I could go to jail." He said, his lips brushing against mine lightly with each word.

"No one has to know, Kian. It'll be our little secret." I whisper in his ear.

"You won't tell?" He asks.

"Not a soul." I smile. He smiles back at me and presses his lips hard against mine.

"Not a soul." He says, pulling away with a smile.

I giggled and sat back in my seat. Kian started the car and drove the rest of the way to the house.