1

"I Love You" he said kneeling down.

Today he realised his love for Bondita. She went too far from him as he didn't excepted her as his wifey. But when she go too far ,he realised that he can't live without her. She is his ,heartbeat. He is incomplete without her. After she completed her studies and became first women Barrister of their region, he was in cloud nine. He happiness was in his peak. No one is more happier than him. He was gone mad at that time. But when she ask for her wife rights, he get frustrated and lost his temper. By then, she leave RC Mansion . He wasn't able to tolerate this and went into delima. He also realised his love for Bondita and after a lot efforts of Kaka ,he went to find Bondita. He was roaming here and there to find her but density wants something different. He saw that someone is dragging her ,by her hair, to the river side and she was crying like hell. His temper goes out of control. He was thinking, how anyone even touch his Bondita. He started a big fight with that man. Lastly, he saved Bondita. Both have a eye lock. Tears were falling from their eyes. "Tum thik ho Bondita!!" That's the only sentence which he spoke. But Bondita didn't replied him.

After lots of efforts, finally he makes her happy. In that very day,he proposed her.

"I Love You" he said kneeling down.

"I know I was mad at that time as I didn't realised my love for you,but when you leave me, I was really get mad,and then I realised that 'I'm incomplete without you'. Do you love me?" He asked looking in her eyes.

Her eyes have continuous tears. Finally, her life is filled up with happiness and love. She accepted the proposal.

"Yes,I love you so much. I can't live without you. You are my life, without you my life is hell." She said.

He stand up and said "No, you are wrong, your life never being hell, I will filled your life with happiness, joy and fun." He said pulling her closer. "Now let's go our home back." She blushed by his action and then they left for their home.

In way, he was driving, but he was watching her ,from the corner of his eyes. He chuckled by her action.

She moved her hands in air. She is looking extremely beautiful ,her silky hairs were flowing on her face. He stopped the car and looked at her. She looked at him in surprised. He went close to her while she closed her eyes. But he blow the air to move her locks ,which were coming through her face. Her breath stopped,while he chuckled by her action. He went back and started driving. She opened her eyes and blushed while looking in other direction. "Ahem...kuch bolu mai?" He asked and she nodded. "Yaad hai,jab hum us chhoti si kutiya me rehte the to ek baar gao ki auraton ne tumhe prem ke barre me bataya tha or tum apne galo ko lal kar ghum rahi thi ,ye kehke ki tumhe mujhse prem hai!! Or to or kaam karne ke waqt bhi dil ki dhadhkan sun rahi thi!!" He said and laughed while she looked down in embarrassment.

"Par tab to mai bacchi thi" she replied. "Ha vo to hai" he said.

While talking about some past memories with happiness they reached haweli.

"Batoon batoon me kab ghar aa gya pata hi nhi chala" she said.

He came out fast and give his hand to her. She smiled at his action and give her hand. With hands in hands they stood outside the haweli.

"Bade malik ,bade malik ....jaldi aiye...." he screamed, while kaka came along with his stick ,holding his dhoti.

"Kuyn Chila raha hai Bihari?? Bhukamp aa gya kya??" He asked.

He was going to answer while someone interrupt him.

"Ha kaka mai bhukamp ko le kar aa gya!!" Said Anirudh from the door.

Kaka's eyes filled up with tears to see his Ram ,Sita;while Sita looked at her Ram in frustration.

"Accha hua bahu tum aa gyi ,nhi to ye Kopal hume chain se jine nhi deta" he said and laughed with Bondita and Bihari, while Anirudh looked them with disgust.

After grih pravesh they came and join their hands at Maa Durga.

"Dhanyawad Dugga ma ,mere ram or sita ko fir se milwane ke liye" kaka thanked Ma Durga.

"Dhanyawad Dugga ma ,mujhe mera pyaar, mera jine ki wajah, mere dil ka sukoon ko mujhe wapas lautane ke liye" Anirudh thanked .

"Dugga ma ,apka bohot bohot Dhanyawad, aj apki wajah se mujhe mere pyaar, mere pati babu mil gye,aj unhone mujhe us haiwan se bacha liya nhi to pata nhi wo mere sath kya karta!" She thanked.

Later on, they went to their respective rooms.
{What u thought ,they will be living in same room?🤨🤭ahaaa! Tell me??}

"Ye Anirudh ko pata nhi kab akal ayegii..." said kaka when they shut their rooms.

■■■■□■■■■□■■■■□■■■■

A wrap dear friends 🖤

Ur unknown

unknownboy101010

Hey, actually this is my 1st ff.
So, please support me guys❤

Can I get some announcement loves?❤