2

"Bondita!!" He said coming in Bondita's room. And he saw that Bondita was struggling with her dorries. He smiled and came near her.

"Mai madad karu?" He asked, she gets a shock seeing him here.

"Ap??yaha??" She asked.

"Kui...nhi aa sakta?? kya mai kuch madad kar du??" He asked while looking at her reflection through mirror. She nodded with a blush.

He started to tie her dorri while she closed her eyes, feeling his touch. He sensually touch her back ,while she breath heavily. After that ,he placed a soft kiss in her back-neck. She shivered by his action and felt weakness in her knees.

"Waise mai keh raha tha ki, aj tum bohot sundar lag rahi ho!" He said blushing. She too blushed hearing this.

She was trying to leave but he held her wrist. "Khoob shundar" he again exclaimed in her ears while she run away blushing.

Later on, she came with coffee in his study.

"Pati babu apki kapi!!" She kept the coffee in the table, while he was egnorsed in his book. She looked at the book in disgust.

"Kya padh rahe hai??" She asked.

"Laws ki book padh raha hu" he replied.

"Thik hai.." she said and was leaving but he held her wrist and pull her. She fell on his chest and he placed his hands around her waist.

"Tumhe kya laga, mai tumpe dhayan nhi deta hu??" He asked.

"To sahi to hai, ap sirf apni kitabon me hi vayast rehte hai, meri or to dhayan hi nhi dete!!" She complained.

"Aisa kya??" He asked.

"Or nhi to kya, kabhi kabhi to lagta hai ki ye kitabe meri sautan hai" she replied.

He made her sit in his lap and embraced her with love. She hugged him tightly placing her head in his chest, listening his heartbeat.

"Pati babu...meri Barristerery ki practice ka kya??" She asked.

"Kal se hi start karte hai tumhari practice" he replied smiling.

"Accha, ab mai chalti hu,mujhe bohot kaam hai rasoi me" she said and was leaving but he wrapped her in his arms again and kissed her cheeks lovingly and she closed her eyes feeling his lips in her cheeks.

After that, she pushed him and left blushing. He smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

It was watched by one person.