chapter 4

cry walked into his apartment building. he threw his gaming bag on the couch and hit the shower. as he got in he thought about how pewdie was acting. why is he acting so weird? does he know that i like him? i know it's wrong, i mean i'm not gay, i don't like guys, but he's an exception. i rinsed the rest of the soap out of my hair a nd stepped out. i reached for a towel, there was a film of water over my eyes so i couldn't see it. i grabbed the towel, dried off, and put some clothes on.

     i started torwards my bedroom, all of a sudden i was so tired. it's like the sleepiness sneaked up on me like the monsters in amnesia. Uh, amnesia, why is that all of a sudden, well weird? Never mind that. i jumped into bed, and fell asleep right away.

    "Where's a lantern?" i knew i was in a dream, but somehow, it felt so.......real. And that's when i saw the monster. i started running, i don't know why but i actually feared for my life. And than he struck me. It hurt so bad, and instantly i knew that this wasn't a dream. i ran so fast it felt like my legs where on fire. i burst through a big red door as soon as the monster caught  up with me, i have now entered the sewer of doom.

     i tripped a little while entering the water. i heard a manly scream, i knew that scream from anywhere. i started running torwards the scream than i heard another one. "i wish you were here cry!" i  had heard. i ran faster. "I am" i shouted softly. "CRY?" i heard in the distance. "yes!" i shouted even more softly.