chapter 5

I saw cry decend from the foggy mist, and instantly a huge grin came across my face. I know that with cry here that we will make it through this! i slowly got up. and just stared at him, his big brown eyes, than it hit me, what if he's in desguise? i walked up to cry. "Pewds! your okay! i honestly don't know what's happening! do you?" cry asked not taking a single breath. "No i don't, but i'm guessing that we need to complete the game!" i said. for now on me and cry are going to have to work as a team.

    "So i'm pretty sure i saw a crowbar over in that office!" i said. "Really? let's check it out!" cry said already walking off. "WAIT!!!!!!" i screamed as loud as i could. "What???" cry asked with a little smirk behind his mask. "The bro is coming!"  i whispered. cry's eyes got to the size of pizza's. "Hurry! get in the closet!" i ran to the closet so fast it's not even funny. And shut the door TIGHT.

     "I can hear him!" i whispered. "shhhhhh!" cry whispered back. but than something happened that REALLY scred me. It went SILENT. we kinda stood there for a moment, until BAM the bro breaks through the door. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we both scream at the top of our lungs. he starts slashing at us. I get so scared that i act like i'm dead. The bro seemed to look satisfyed and so he headed off. But i didn't realize what he had done until i turned my head.

      There he was, sprawled on the floor cut on both sides. It was cry. he was still alive but barely. "CRY! NOOO!" i screamed with tears in my eyes. i ran over to him. He was bleeding so much, i couldn't take it. He looked into my eyes, and said this: "Pewds.......it..was..the..barrels, i would....like...you.....to remmove....my mask." he said it like his dying wish. so i did as he said and removed his mask. i looked at him for the first time ever. But he was in such bad condition that his once brown eyes are turning into a pale gray. "PLEASE! PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME!" i cryed. "I.......am......so...rr.....y!" and than his last breath left his mouth.

     I stood up tears in my eyes, fists clenched so hard that my knuckles were white. And i swore to my self that i would get revenge! "I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL BARRELS!" I screamed as loud as i could."FOR CRY!"