chapter 3

"So cry........" i asked cry nervously. "Yeah?" "Never mind, it's stupid." I said. "Come on, what's on your mind?" cry asked me. "Well, maybe i'll tell you another time, i'm kinda tired." i said lying. "Okay, see you tommorrow for more co-op!" said cry excitingly. "Okay, see you tommorrow!" and with that, cry left, and pewdiepie went to bed. It turned out he really was tired. As his eyelids got heavier, he slowly fell into a deep, deep sleep.

    "AHHHHHHHHHH!" Pewdiepie was being chased by a bro. It felt so real, was it real, or was it just a dream? he saw a door, a red door. "AHHHHHHHH, stop chasing me!" he lunged for the door, and teleported to the depths of the sewer of doom.

    The sewer of doom was FULL of BLOOD. "AHHHHHHHH! Stupid teleporting naked guys! Everything felt weird. "This MUST be a dream, i'll just close my eyes and i'll wake up!" He closed his eyes for a whole minute, but he still didn't wake up. "What? Am i TRAPPED!?" He sat in the water.

    Can i die in this dream? has that happened to other people? how do i get out? He thought. "Oh cry, if only you were here with me!" i shouted. "I am." i heard a whisper from the darkness. "CRY?" i asked softly. "Yes."