Sarah's wednesday

Sarah was in a rush on wednesday. She was supposed to meet her guy bestfiend half an hour ago but she overslept. She put on a sexy underwear with a matching bra a short and a black top. She pulled her short into her ass because it was way more sexy that way. She sent the outfit to her girl bestfriend Sofie the blond girl. "You look really sexy today... Is it a date with your bf?". "No. Im gonna go to Josh. I just put on st. But i must hurry up. See ya"

When Sarah got to Josh she was already sceard. Josh always punishes her when she acts like a bad girl. Sarah did not think anything about it. She didnt find it weird. She tought it's just a friendship and nothing more. It's not like they had sex... Josh opened the door wearing just a boxer and nothing more. 

- You are late little girl. - he huged her tightly and gave her booty a slap. 

- I overslept Joshy. Why are you in only a boxer? 

- I was showering. Get in loser. 

Sarah and Josh spent their time together playing games, playing basketball, cooking. Then they got tired. 

Sarah was chilling on the couch scrolling trough social media when she felt a soft pull on her panties. Josh held her panties up to the air with one hand. He was making a video with the other hand. Sarah was moaning and screaming. She really enjoyed it. She enjoyed the fabric tight between her pussy and ass. It made her wet. 

- Josh stooop. Are you making a video?

- It's only for us. - he was pulling harshly on the panties. He was bouncing the girl. Up and down. He even ripped her panties. He stopped the video. 

- Ouch. That hurt Josh. Is this my punishment for oversleeping? 

- Yes it is babygirl. Now kiss me. 

- But it's just a kiss between friends. - she kissed her guy bestie. Then suddenly Josh grabbed her hair and pulled her head to her boxer. 

- Kiss it. Trough the boxer. That's your other punishment. 

Sarah gave it a slow kiss. While she gave a kiss Josh pulled the girl's short up to her ass. 

- Ahh - she moaned again. - Josh stooop. I have a boyfriend. 

- I know baby. It's just a prank. We are best friends we can do this. 

For the rest of the day Josh gave little slaps to Sarah and small wedgies. 

- Hey Sarah, wear one of my boxers.

It was time to go. Sarah had a great day.