Chapter 1

HELLO!! AUTHOR HERE,, Your power will be SPACE btw if u havent read the description of the story!! ALSO UR NOT THE STRONGEST NINJA LOL SINCE LLOYD AND THE FIRST NINJA EXISTS idc if u think its cliche i want people to think this story is okay pls this is my first story 😭😭 Also your weapon will be a claymore weapon bc yea (ALSO I may be replacing lines from official characters to (y/n)'s lines,, just tell me of you dont like it ) OH and ill be adding parentheses on every end of someone's line and putting their name so you dont get confused. <333

sorry if this is rly long

(y/n)'s pronouns will be she/her but feel free to edit it into anything you'd prefer of be comfortable, enjoy!

(Y/N) means you gotta insert ur name btw lols

edit. august 2, 2022:

hello! author here, thx for deciding to read this shit story i've made a year ago.

I'll try and rewrite it!! bc my old writing style was horrible..

Plus, I'm bit by bit, returning to the ninjago fandom!!

so ya, thas it
-
(Y/N) POV.
-
Master Wu had called me to help him check on the guys, They've been slacking all day on the game they were playing. Even master Wu thought they were training,

'yeah, totally because I'm the only one in shape' I say sarcastically in mind.

"Fantastic, I'm out of lives." As the screen flashes red for Jay,

"But the lesson lives on" Zane replies, all of then heavily focused on the game.

The room was.. disgusting. I would like to put it in a nicer tone but the outcome of these men had done was horrible.

Their eyes glued to the pixels on the screen like it's the end of the world.

Master Wu had hit his breaking point and decided to unplug the tv, causing a wave of groans fill the air.

They were all rambing about how IMPORTANT their game was,

"JUST because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return someday for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu—Look at (Y/N) Here, She's better behaved than all of you!"

Nah, I'd probably be worse, Sensei.

Although the irony of Wu's lecture  I snickered on how they're behaving AND being disciplined like children, on return I got a glare from all of them.

"But Sensei Wu, Ever since he's gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane says.

"Yeah, Peace is boring. There's no one to save, There's nothing to do!" Jay replied. As it was getting boring I went outside to meet with nya.

(SHORT BACKSTORY,, Y/N kai and nya were friends before all thsi ninja stuff bc Y/N used to visit them everyday on their blacksmith shop idk?? i forgot 😭😭anyways back to the story thank you for coming to my ted talk )

"Y/N Y/N!" Nya dashed towards to me panicking, "WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"LORD GARMADON IS BACK! WE HAVE TO TELL THE BOYS!" My stomach dropped, Didn't we kill off the old man like, awhile ago?

Me and Nya dashed towards the room, explaining that Lord Garmadon is Back in Jamanakai Village. We quicky head to our dragons and prepare for our flight to, y'know where.

"Hello my sweet child!" I say to my dragon Orion, Even since the day I've met her was the day I knew that I'd have to take responsibility into taking care of her.