Chapter 4

Y/N's pov

I woke up, my hair all messy, as marks from the bed were outlined on my arm. damn, I must've slept good. I sat on my bed, staying in that position for a bit, trying to drain all my sleepy juice.

a loud thud then interrupted my peaceful self meditation as I then turn my head to the suspect. I locked my gaze to Zane, rubbing his head, eyes squinted.

"You good, Frozone?" I raise an eyebrow,

he then hisses at the pain, but shook it off, "I'm all good, Y/N. Do not worry about me." he shakes it off, concern brewing inside me. I won't press on the subject more however.

"If you need anything, I'm here." I say, to atleast be there when he magically passes out or something.

-

We both head to the dock to go do our morning training session, the usual commotion resonating through the Bounty. Kai raised an eyebrow as Me and Zane had been later than the rest

"Heh-heh, little slow today you two. were you guys.. busy?" Kai asks with a sly grin, earning a groan from me. "shut up, will you?" I rub my temples, as he lets out a playful snicker.

Zane however, wasn't bothered by Kai's annoying teasing as he was still focused on something else, like it had been on his mind for awhile.

"I saw the falcon again." he blurts out, causing all heads to turn towards his.

"Whoa, Zane, Everytime you see that bird something big happens. First, it leads you to the secret tree house." Jay theorizes. "Then, it lead to the bounty." Cole supporting his theory.

It didn't take too long for Sensei to approach the Dock, interrupting the two's brainstorming, all of us automatically lining up.

He squints his eyes at his, observing us before starting. "All right, streches. First, the swooping crane."

"This time, it showed the green ninja." God, save me with this topic.

"THE GREEN NINJA!?"

"That looks like the shocked monkey. Bad form, more focus." Wu scolds, as he then returns to continue his teachings.

"You can't just drop a bomb like that, spill the beans!" Jay grits under his teeth, trying to keep steady with his formation. "Yeah, what else did you see?"

"He was fighting Lord Garmadon."

Kai came to a 'conclusion', "That's what the prophecy said, That the green ninja would defeat the dark Lord," no shit, sherlock. "but did you have a chance to see which one of us was him?"

"I could not tell He shared attributes each one of us posseses."

"Oh? well in that case I'm actually invested on what's gonna happen." I joked.

"*cough* narcissist-- *cough*" I glare at Kai, "A lot coming from you." I roll my eyes, maintaining my stance.

"Now, pinching crab." Wu says as we follow, Kai being left behind.

"Well, tell us everything, and don't spare any details! there has to be a clue that tells which one of us is gonna be the green Nin- OW OW OWW--!" Sensei pulls on Kai's hair, earning a snicker from me as I looked down on the ground, avoiding his piercing gaze.

"Oops." I smirked.

My fun was cut short however, a pretty mad Sensei infront of us. "What was so important to ignore my teachings?"

"Uhh, nothing"

"It was nothing sensei!"

"Yeah, we don't talk while you teach."