Chapter 13

I dont put much fansrt in my books becuase i dont know who to credit and i dont know who's the artist,my sincerest apologies !

but enough of that, hope ur doing well ! so as alwayyyyyysssssssss

enjoy this chapter ^^ (also ILL BE REPLACING NYA IN LIKE EVERY SEASON AND EPISODE, that's right so if you want her character development then this sint the palce for you sweetheart.)

-
(Y/N)'s POV
-

"Why is it that Torch Fire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the fangblades? what is it made of?" I ask,

"Because the Fangbaldes are made from the original teeth of the devourer. they're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat!" Kai answers, it was only me him and jay in this room.

"Uh, can someone pass the salt--" Jay gets cut off by the ship, wiggling due to the uncontrollable storm. Luckily for him, the ship was sideways so that the salt went towards him, him replying with a thanks and and a wink, inwhich is kinda attractive ngl.................

Cole opens the door, looking all green and wanting to puke.. I feel bad..

"Pleaee, no one talk about food. Hwo much longer until we get there?" Cole asks,

"5:00. Hey cole you look a little green over there, how would you like a mucous-salt sandwitch?" Jay waves his sandwitch, making cole barf onto the ocean, eugh.

Jay continues, "Speaking of green, who would've guessed Little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the green ninja?"

"I know right!? he was kinda a bit bratty at first, but all he just wanted to do is impress his own father. Kinda hard to belive he's gonna become the GREATEST Ninja to ever live." I say,

kai coughs while also speaking, "Where is that little runt?"

"I don't know ask him." I joke.

-
a timeskip this early!? (also skipping the part where nya annoucned that they're already at the spot, i didnt have subtitles so i couldn't understand what she was saying.)
-

"Heeeh, it's roasting out here." Jay exaggerate, he's not wrong though. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Kai replies to him.

Jay looks at Wu, wondering what's happened, "Hey, what's weong with sensei?"

"I do not know, he's been distant all morning." Zane says,
"He's probably thinking of something, we should give him space for awhile. But for now, let's check up on him." I say,

We all hesd towards him, Zane asking first.

"Sensei, we are ready for the destruction of the fangblades; Yet, you seem disinterested."

"You do not need my approval to finish the task."

Jay tries and cuts him, "Uh but sensei-" Yet he gets cut off too.

"Butts are for sitting. and besides, there will come a time you will go on without me." Wu says, huuuuuh?

"Sensei, you're talking crazy. You've been alive for like, forever." Kai replied to Wu's change of behaviour.

Cole hits Kai, signaling to think about his words.

"What he's trying to say is, you are like the sunrise; We cannot begin a day without you." Zane says,

I reply, "Zane might be a tad bit poetic, but he's right. We need you sensei."

"But even the Sun must go down, so a new day begins." Wu states,