𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ❤︎

𝙽𝙿: 𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙱𝚢: 𝙵𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚌𝚑

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"Let me tell you a story about two lovers sitting on a park bench, with their bodies touching each other, holding hands in the moonlight." I cleared my throat as I started to tell my listeners a short story I have for them today.

"There was silence between them. So profound was their love for each other, they needed no words to express it." I continued as the background music played.

"Finally she spoke. 'Do you love me, John?' she asked. 'You know I love you, darling,' he replied. 'I love you more than my tongue can tell. You are the light of my life, my sun, moon, and stars. You are my everything. Without you, I have no reason for being.' Again there was silence as the two lovers sat on a park bench, their bodies touching, holding hands in the moonlight."

"Once more she spoke. 'How much do you love me, John?' she asked. He answered, 'How much do I love you? Count the stars in the sky. Measure the waters of the oceans with a teaspoon. Number the grains of sand on the seashore. Impossible, you say? Yes, and it is just as impossible for me to say how much I love you. My love for you is higher than the heavens, deeper than Hades, and broader than the earth. It has no limits, no bounds. Everything must have an ending except my love for you.'"

"There was more of silence as the two lovers sat on a park bench with their bodies touching, holding hands in the moonlight. Once more her voice was heard. 'Kiss me, John,' she said. Leaning in, he gently pressed his lips to hers. This story, written by Mr. Samuel M. Johnson in 1976, may be short, but it captures the true essence of love in a way we can all understand."

"And according to Google, Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. It can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection, 'the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another.' It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self, or animals. "

As I spoke, I shared insights from Google's definition of love, which includes various feelings, states, and acts of affection and compassion. I also emphasized the biblical verse 1 John 4:8, which proclaims that God is love, reminding us of love's divine nature.

"Different people define love in different ways. For some, it's passion, for others love means loyalty, compassion, giving, and friendship on fire. But what is Love for you? Have you experienced it? How do you know when you're in love? Do you know how it starts or where it is from?" I asked my listeners.

"To me, love is like a simple cocoon transforming into a beautiful butterfly, a deep metamorphosis that brings joy and beauty to our lives."

Now, you may be curious about my identity. I'm Spiderman, just kidding.

I am simply an ordinary student and a DJ at our university's radio station. They call me 𝑬𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊.

Join me as we embark on a journey to explore the many facets of love and uncover its mysteries together.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛.

𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝙳.

𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛, 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚠.

𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙴!

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

𝙲𝙾𝙿𝚈𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺: 𝑴𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒌𝒊𝑱𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊 🌸