Taang

TW: Self-harm, suicide

(Sorry for the many trigger warnings! It's just that this chapter gets deep. Also, for the sake of this oneshot, let's pretend Toph isn't blind. It makes things easier. Thanks.)

Toph's POV-

I close my eyes and lay back on my bed, listening to "Two Moons" by boywithuke. (My music taste is weird okay)

Sorry please excuse me for my mess

My hearts been pouring through m chest

I fell through corridors of broken floors

I'm sorry that I left

Fell asleep in my new bed

I can't feel happy in my head

I see two moons and nothing more I close my door I'm left with less

(Bold lyrics are stuff that relates to Toph)

⚠️TW⚠️

After a few minutes,  I walk over to the bathroom and pull out my blade. I feel the stinging on my arms and the cold metal against my skin and just for a moment, I feel at peace. So then I do it, over, and over, and over again. Just to feel the sensation of blood from the raw cut, rolling across my wrist. It's nice. To know there's an escape. Sure it's not a very good one but hey, nothing's perfect.

I hear someone coming up the stairs and in a hurry, I stuff the blade in my secret box, hidden behind the toilet. I quickly clean up the bathtub and the blood. I wash my hands, roll down my sleeves, and unlock the door. I see Aang sitting on the bed, probably waiting for me to come out.

"Oh thank god. You do not know how long I've waited." Aang says, rushing in the bathroom.

I put in my earbuds and continue to play my music,, this time just sitting and staring at the bathroom door. After a couple minutes, Aang comes out with a blade in his hand. My blade.

"Toph, what's this?" He says, holding out the blade.

"Nothing."

"What. Is. It." He says sternly. I say nothing. He softens his face and says, "Toph?"

"It's just to much okay!" I burst. My temper has run out. My smile has run out. I run out of the room, out my shoes on, and I run. I run up the stairs and on the rooftop(They live in an apartment).

"Toph, don't do it. Don't jump", Aang says as I climb on the rim. "Please." He holds out his hand, hoping for me to take it. So what? I can just pretend again? So that, I live my life, pretending that this never happened? No thanks.

"I'm sorry Aang." I say, falling backwards, off the building(✨aEsThEtIc✨).

Aang's POV-

"I'm sorry Aang", Toph says, falling backward.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" I scream. "My baby. Not my baby." I curl up in a ball and start to sob. I hear someone coming up the stairs. It was Katara.

"Aang?", She asks, "What happened? Where's Toph?" After a few seconds, she put two and two together. "Oh my god. Aang, I'm so sorry!" Tears start falling down her cheeks. She rubs my back as she silently cries next to me.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I've just been busy with personal stuff. This chapter got deep. Uhm, I updated the other book too, as most of you might know.

Word Count: 560

Bye Luvs🌹