Chapter 2

Dedicated to JEC_92002

Photo above is Ryan

I awoke with my parents yelling at me. "Why did you give that kid your money. He's a rich brat trying to get more money to dig into the ground to steal the blade for himself." My parents yelled at me. I told them about my dream but, they just treated me like I was a just a little kid again and didn't care what I said. So I packed up my New Tech DIRS (Dimensional Immoral Reality System), my tent, "my" debit card, my Buzz Bow and my Sky Sabre. I snuck out that night and went to find that little brat to see if I could bribe him into bringing me to the blade. He wasn't very hard to find, saying he's rich and lives in a large house. Down at the end of Government Street was a 6 story mansion, mainly made of white marble. The marble had black swirls adding beauty to the house. It took a long time to get to the end of the street so I started counting the number of windows on the mansion. I counted 39 exactly. When I arrived at the door I rang the doorbell. Almost immediately a man in a suit opened the door and gestured me in. He called down the hallway "Someone's here to see you, Mr. Gorton." A short, shaggy haired boy walked out of a room with blueprints in his hands. He asked his butler "Do I have to?" I replied "I'm here because of the blueprints." "Well, you can't have them." He screamed for his mother and ran back into his room. The butler calmly apologized "He's like this when people come for his stuff. Wouldyou like me to open his room for you." "Thank you that will help me a lot." We started towards his hallway when the doorbell rang. Ryan, by the way that's his real name, burst out of his room screaming "MOMMY, MOMMY!!!!"  "You're under arrest!!!!!" the man shouted into the house and a SWAT man stormed into the mansion. Under his breath he utters "I like what you've done to the place but, you are still under arrest for pre-attempted theft of the blade." While the officer was arguing with Ryan, I snuck behind them and dashed down the hallway to check out the machine. I heard a yelp of pain come from behind me and a ruckus of footsteps as well. I knew that in a matter of seconds I would be cornered so I switched courses, darted into a room and shut the door. I turn around to see myself in a mirror,  it was a strange mirror, blue in colour. Feeling trapped, I turn around and the door is gone, I turn again expecting the mirror to be gone as well but, it was still there. I look closer and see a cavern behind the mirror. I smashed the glass with the Sky Sabre I brought along. I glance back where the door should be, it was there again but, this time there were banging noises. The door shattered sending wodden shrapnel every which way and three men approach me. They restrained me, by tying my hands behind my back, and threw me to the ground. I scrambled around on the ground trying get onto my knees. After 10 minutes of being locked in the room, I finally got up and ran to the door. I turned around to grab the handle but, it was locked. I sat down struggling t the edge of my Sky Sabre but, it was nowhere to be seen. It has been officially the worst day ever.