CHAPTER EIGHT- BEACH PART THREE

Y/n's pov:

Every team was getting something done even Leo and Erik were working as a team. Occasionally Tracey would start an argument over nothing, like she tried to argue with me because I was walking on the wrong side of her like how am I meant to know that.

We had reached the next check point and started to search for the object needed. Me and her were arguing as we couldn't find the object "Tracey why do u HATE ME?" I shouted at her "BECAUSE UR ANNOYING" she shouted back "ur annoying but I don't hate u," I fired back at her "we met like yesterday." She just rolled her eyes. I've had it with her.

"You can hate me all u like but just know whatever u do won't effect me because I'm not a pick me girl like u." And with that I just walked away and back to Lyle who was siting on the sand. I slumped next to him "how's my favourite person?" He asked looking at me with a smile causing me to smile. "Getting away from Tracey." I said looking of into the distance just being able to see Mackie running towards us.

"Guys,Lyle, Y/n." He said out of breath "yeah it's hurt us two" Lyle stated. "Pls give me a clue to where the next check point is." Lyle shook his head and then Mackie looked at me "if Lyle said no then it's a no." Mackie huffed then walked off.

"Oi why aren't u doing anything?" Lyle finally said "took u long enough to realise." I laughed and he just gave me a death stare. "Me and Tracey had an argument and I just don't want to be near her." Lyle put an arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

One minute Lyle was fine the next he had a bloody nose. "What are u doing with MY girlfriend?" Lyle tried to speak but he was cut off by me "We were just speaking and hugging as friends. He has a Fiancée." Leo looked at me "you need to stay away from him." He had anger in his eyes "what u can't stop me being friends with him."

Erik stepped forward "Y/n just listen to Leo, stay away from me and Lyle." He went up to Lyle and got him "Lyle-" I was cut off by Erik "JUST LEAVE IT" and then the two walked off. Joey came to me "why don't u break up with Leo?" I shrugged "idk if I can" Joey and me started to walk away from the group.

Lyle's pov:

"How could she let this happen?" Erik said through gritted teeth "it's not her fault she didn't know he was going to do that." He looked at me "she's still with him why can't they just break up." Erik took a seat next to me "this was meant to be a break from everything but it's reminding me of home." I put my arm around him "listen, it's me and u against the world. I won't let anything happen to u when we're home."

Erik left me and I was just lying on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" Tracey appeared, "Lyle I'm so sorry she let him do that to you" "CAN EVERYONE STOP BLAMING Y/N SHE DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT." I shouted. "Well I'm here for u." She smiled at him and I forced one back.

I really hope me and Y/n's friendship isn't hurt because I know she didn't want to let this happen. I knocked on her door. "Come in." I walked in "oh hi Lyle." "Hi" i smiled, she didn't return it. "I just wanted to ask is our friendship ruined? Because I know u didn't wanna let that happen." She looked at me and walked over.

"Me and u are still friends nothing will change that, but I may stay away for a bit until it's died down." She walked away but I grabbed her wrist. "Listen break up with him please, I can't stand to see u with him because I know deep down u like Erik a lot more than u say." "Lyle I know I should break up with him but I just can't." I looked at  her confused. "Why not?"

"Idk" she replied and I started to walk downstairs with her behind me. I found Leo in the kitchen "well look what the cat dragged in." "Yeah a rat called Leo." I smirked. "Right so Y/n wanted me to tell u that she wants to break up." Leo came up into my face but this time Y/n got between us "Leo I can't do this anymore, u can't control me and I just don't love u."

"U made a big mistake." He whispered just for me and her to hear. "U don't scare us" I whispered back to him. I got ahold of Y/n's hand and led her upstairs. "Let's pack for Leo." She smirked at me and started to get his clothes out the drawers. I threw some of his things out the window while y/n was packing his bags.

Hi y'all Ik this isn't much but next chapter will be longer and make more sense bye I love u x