CHAPTER FOURTEEN- THE HOSPITAL

Erik's Pov:

I finally opened my eyes after what seemed like years, why is everything so bright and where am I? "Mr Menendez?" I heard someone say "Y/n are u there?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Mr Menendez ur at the hospital from loss of blood." I was so weak. My eyes finally adjusted to the light and I could see better.

"Excuse me Where is Y/n? Cause I want her here with me." I asked one of the nurses. "She and ur brother are going to be here any minute." I nodded and went back to thinking about random stuff.

Y/n's Pov:

It's finally been four hours, I went to knock on the door to the menendez house. Lyle answered, he had bags under his eyes which were bloodshot red. "U ready to go?" I asked him, he just nodded and we got into the car. "Are u alright?" Lyle just kept quiet "alright then." I started the engine "IT WAS UR STUPID EX'S FAULT!" Lyle shouted making me stop the car "wait what?" I asked in disbelief

Lyle got out the car, "what are u doing?" He turned to me "I'm going to see my brother who tried to kill himself because of family problems and UR EX." I just stood there "well I can" he cut me off "u can stay here I don't think I won't u around my brother." He was walking to his car "BUT IM NOT LIKE LEO I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT HIM, PLEASE LYLE?" But he just ignored me.

I walked back to my house, "well if it isn't my beautiful girlfriend." I rolled my eyes "go away Leo." He put his hand on his heart like he was offended. "Ur mom and Dad have some news for u when u get home my darling" ew just no. I unlocked the door and saw my mom in the kitchen "MOM." I ran to her and she opened her arms. "I've missed u so much." We hugged until my father came in with Leo's parents.

"Y/n we have some news to share with u." My dad said "please sit down." My mom squeezed my hand and I sat down in front of my dad. "As u know Leo is a famous actor and he's only ever been with u which is why we have arranged for u two to get married." I was just sat there frozen, Joey looked at me. "ARE U BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" I shouted at my dad

"DONT U DARE USE THAT TONE WITH ME YOUNG LADY." He fired back I turned to my mom "how could u let him do this to me?" I was crying. "Ur set to get married next week we have already planned it." Leo's dad said. I was shaking my head "NO, I'm not getting married to him." I kept objectifying what they said "we are announcing it later this evening." My dad said and walked away with Leo's parents. "Well me and my beautiful fiancée what shall we do?" Leo asked and I just ran out the door.

Lyle's Pov:

I had finally got to the hospital, "hello I'm here to see Erik menendez" I told the lady at the front desk. "Ah yes follow me." I followed her down a long eerie corridor. When she finally stopped in front of a room "here he is, also he has been asking for Y/n a lot." I rolled my eyes and walked in. Erik saw me and smiled "alright lyle." I walked up to me and hugged him a little. "Don't ever do that again." I told him sternly.

"I will never, where is y/n?" He asked "me and her kind of had an argument and I told her not to come" Erik looked sad "oh" he whispered, we sat in silence for a bit when Erik asked "when can I go home?" I looked at him "only for a few days little brother." After he's out everything will be back to the same old stuff. "Why did u do it Erik?" I asked staring at the door.

"Because I didn't want to be here anymore, I can't handle what dad is doing and with mom not on are side and Yk the Leo Y/n situation it was all getting to much for me. But then I realised that if I did do then I would be cause someone else a lot of pain." He explained "who" I asked "u silly, as I was doing I was trying to stop myself but I just couldn't." Erik was now crying a little and so was I. "Well" I was cut off by someone barging in.

Hi, I will be updating this story again in a little bit so yeah I hope u have enjoyed this chapter 💜