Untitled Part 3

CHAPTER 2

REMUS

I'm following Tonks. Crying. If anything happens to her, I would never forgive myself. She doesn't deserve this. Why can't she just find a good, young boy who can make her happy? I can't. I see her land at the Burrow. I see Molly comfort her, hug her, like a mother. I haven't got a mother. Mum and dad left me when I was on the 5th year. Since then, I just had the Marauders. And then James was killed, Sirius was in Azkaban and Peter was hiding himself as Ron's mouse. And when I thought I could have Sirius back he… he died. And I'm alone. I'm just an alone werewolf with a crush on a girl that I could never have. I look through the windows and see Molly coming down. Tonks must be to bed. I look at Molly. She's always Molly, after all. I just wish she could comfort me like she did with Tonks, but I know I don't deserve this. I want someone who truly loves me, but I'm a bloody werewolf. Nobody loves the werewolves.

I hear a noise behind me. It's Kingsley.

"Remus? What are you doing here?"

"Erm…." I don't wanna say that I'm stalking Tonks like a bloody maniac.

"Ok, nevermind. We need to go to Hogwarts. Death Eaters."

"Ok, I'm coming."

He makes his way to the Burrow.

"Ehm… Kingsley?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't say anyone you saw me here, please."

He nods.

"I will."

AN: sorry if it's so short. i'm working on next chapter and it will be better!