𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄₁

┏━━━━📼━━━━┓
𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞!
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭!
┗━━━━📼━━━━┛

0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

"hi everyone!" y/n smiled at the camera, through her black masquerade eye mask. "i hope everyone had a good day, if not... maybe watching me will improve it." she grinned as she leaned back in her white gtracing chair. she bit her lip as she tied her hair up into a high ponytail to keep it out her way. "i have something new i'd love for you to watch me try out, tonight." the girl says excitedly as she leans forward closer to the camera and her computer screen. "let's go through some comments before we get started with tonight's stream, yeah?"

┏━━━━💬━━━━┓
𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭!
┗━━━━💬━━━━┛

𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐰𝐥: 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗸𝗸𝗸

𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐭: 𝗽𝗲𝗴 𝗺𝗲.

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧: 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁!

𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐲𝟔𝟗: 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆?

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲.𝐭𝐨 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 $𝟮𝟱!

"thank you so much for the donation, prettyboy. one of my favorite usuals." the camgirl giggles. she replies to the comments as more load in, addressing and answering any given questions the chat had been asking her. her views skyrocketing once the notification, "Candy is live!" had been sent out to all of her followers. "i've been wanting to try out some new things, not necessarily with toys but maybe a partner? if anyone would like to see that, maybe even be said partner? it's an idea in the works." she tells her viewers. the chat had gone crazy once the words had left her gorgeous plump lips.

┏━━━━💬━━━━┓
𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭!
┗━━━━💬━━━━┛

𝐤𝐨𝐝𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐞: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶'𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱.

𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬: 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗹.

𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚: 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿!!

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐞: 👀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗸𝗼𝗱𝘇𝘂𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯?

"hehe. i'm actually very good friends with kodzuken." the camgirl announces, causing the chat to go crazy yet again. "should i facetime him?" she asks. the chat fills with dozens of comments saying "yes!", making the girl pull her phone out and call the famous streamer.