𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓₉

"you guys wanna go roller skating?" the girl cheerfully suggested as she looked down at her phone. the two boys exchanged a questionable glance before turning back to the streamer in front of them as they were catching their breath.

"damn girl, let a guy fucking catch his breath first," oikawa huffed as he fell back, wincing softly.

"tch. soft. didn't even peg you, why are you complaining?" the girl scoffed.

"maybe because i came more than once? or it could've been all the foreplay and teasing? oh, what about the overstimulation?"

"just say you're vanilla, toru-"

"both of you shut the fuck up. giving me a big ass headache," iwaizumi groaned as he stood up. "where's your shower?" he asked.

"iwa! you nasty, you want a round two where you're the dom this time and you stimulate me with the shower head, don't you? i knew i liked you," she giggled.

"god, you are so fucking annoying," he groaned in agitation.

"just teasing, first door on your right," she spoke as she handed him a towel.

"thanks... slut," he mumbled before walking out.

the girl blissfully sighed as she plopped down on her bed beside oikawa, "he's built like he was sculpted by god himself,"

"too bad his personality was made by satan himself," oikawa scoffed.

"he's not that bad,"

"he isn't good either,"

"his dick sure is,"

"what?"

"what?"

"... whore," oikawa teased as he ruffled her h/c hair.

"whatever, want something to eat?" she asked as she sat up.

"sure," he spoke.

"i'm cooking, by the way," she mentioned as she stood up and held her hand out for him.

"you better be good at it then," he chuckled as he took her smaller hand in his, standing up.

"oh, i am," she smiled as she looked up at him.

"don't look at me like that or we just might have that round two," he suggestively spoke as he looked away from her gaze.

"maybe that's the whole point? iwa is gonna be in the shower," she retorted.

"iwa takes quick showers," oikawa spoke.

"then let's just see how fast i can make you finish," she whispered. his shocked reaction was enough for the girl to burst out into laughter, "i was only joking. i'm tired too, dumbass," she started walking out her room, oikawa following closely behind because they were still holding hands.

"you are... incredible," he breathlessly spoke.

"nothing i'm not aware of," she smiled. he chuckled before sitting down at the island. she sat on the counter directly in front of him, "what do you wanna eat?" she asked.

"i have a few things in mind..." he flirt as he placed his hands on her waist.

"if you don't stop flirting with me, you'll be whining, crying, and begging for me to stop..." she whispered in his ear.

"fuck, you're so hot," he softly moaned. the girl smiled before leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips. he stood up and towered over her as she wrapped a leg around his waist, deepening the kiss.