𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT

"y/n?" felix said worryingly when he saw his best friend in front of his apartment door.

"lix can i-i w-walk in? i don't want t-to be in my h-house right now" y/n cried, standing all wet because of rain.

"yeah, sure, come in" he opened the door wider and she walked in.

felix went upstairs when y/n was pulling off her shoes and took blanket and dried clothes for her.

"here, you can change into my clothes. they can be too big but i hope it won't be a problem." felix smiled a little.

"you're the best, lixie" y/n smiled and went to the bathroom.

when y/n was changing felix made her cup of tea with 2 spoons of sugar as she always liked it. (sorry if you're not adding sugar)

after 5 minutes she came to the kitchen and saw felix sitting on one of the chairs looking at the window. y/n came up to him and sat on his lap, as she always did. felix looked at her and wrapped his arms around her body.

"what happened, darling?"

darling... she loved the way he said it. she loves when he calls her this all sweet names.

"my dad wanted to touch me, again" she said and felt tears falling on her cheeks. "i'm s-scared, felix."

"this motherfu- ugh" he sighed "don't be, y/n"

"i don't want live with him anymore but... i can't a-afford an apartment" she choked on her tears. "i need to live with this rapist, i need to live in fear, i rather to die"

"no, y/n stop. you can live with me, you don't need to afford anything, i have enough money to pay for us two"

"no, felix, i don't want to use-'

"please, y/n, I dont want you to live with that monster." now felix started to panic a little.

"but i can't let you to pay for me. its not fair."

"it's not a proble-"

"lix, no"

the room became silent for a few minutes, both of them falling in their thoughts.

"we can do something like this... i'll help you to look for a job and you'll pay too. until you find a job, i'll pay for apartment. okay?"

"okay" y/n agreed and hugged him thighly "you're doing so much for me, t-thank you." she cried in his arm.

"everything for you, y/n. you're so important to me."

-----

sorry for mistakes, english is not my first language 😅