𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

seungmin's pov

my hands started to sweat, and my mind was filled with worst sceneries.

what if she wouldn't like me back?

what if she would reject me?

what if she finds me annoying and disgusting?

what if-

"hello, seungmin" my thoughts were cut by her beautiful voice. she smiled at me warmly.

"h-hi, y/n" i answered and she giggled. when she was about to walk away i stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "um... c-can i ask you something, y/n?"

"oh sure" she looked me in the eyes and i looked down.

"i actually... r-rea... r-really... r-ea..."

"minnie, you're shaking... is everything okay?" she asked with worried look.

"im sorry just... ugh its nothing... im such a weirdo" i sighed. well you fucked up again seungmin.

"oh, you're not seungmin" she smiled "you sure its nothing? it looks like something is bothering you."

"i mean... ugh... i just really like you y/n a-and i wanted to a-ask you do you want to go to the cinema with me? i mean if you don't want to you dont need-"

"oh seungmin" she started laughing and i looked at her confused. "you're so silly, sweetie." i blushed at the nickname she gave me "well... i really like you too and yes of course i will go to cinema with you! you're so cute, pup" she messed my hair with her hand. "text me when and where, i need to go to my class." she pecked my cheek and my face turned dark red. "see you later, minnie!"

"b-bye" i waved to her and smiled. wow i did it. i asked out the girl of my dreams...

———