𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠

TW: mentions of self harm

"y/n!" the girl heard a voice behind her and smiled when she saw who was calling her.

"hey, hyunjin" y/n greeted her friend.

"how are you doing today?" the walked together through schools corridor, receives angry, surprised glances. y/n wasn't really liked in school. people thought that she's weird. she didn't have friends before hyunjin. they both met in the waiting room to psychologists office. the blonde guy helped her with a lot of things, but when she was with hyuniin people hated her more. the girls was jealous, they did a lot of mean things to y/n. "y/n, you listening?"

"oh yeah, um... it was okay, nothing special happened"

"that's awesome" he gave her his brightest smile "listen, y/n, i have a question"

"what is it?"

"i want to try something new with drawing and... do you want to be my model?"

"model?" the girl was a little confused.

"uhm... you know, you would lie on the couch... with just... nice lingerie on" he mumbled the last part but y/n understood it clearly.

"no way, hyunjin" she said.

"why? y/n, please"

"why me?" y/n sighed and looked at him.

"because you have the nicest body I've ever seen!" hyunjin said and y/n's cheeks turned bright red.

"hyunjin, im... my body is not pretty at all. maybe it looks okay but under this material there's a lot of... imperfections." y/n said quietly.

"you're so pretty, y/n. i think your body will look the best. please, please."

"okay, but don't show ANYONE the drawing. it's for you, and only you" she said with a serious tone.

"yes! you are the best, y/n! today, at my place, at 7pm." hyunjin jumped with excitement.

(time skip)

"hyunjin, are you sure you want to draw me? I don't really look good in this." y/n said when she stood in front of bathroom mirror.

"can i see you?" hyunjin asked from outside she unlocked the door slowly.

after a few seconds the blonde guy opened the door and his eyes widened.

"y-y/n... you look... perfect! better than i expected!" hyunjin smiled, making y/n a bit more confident. "come on" he took her hand and they walked to the living room. "sit in here, on your knees, your feet touching your butt." y/n did what hyunjin said. "and hm... lower one of your straps"

y/n's cheeks heated as she lowered slowly her strap. she looked at hyunjin, who was looking at her with admiration.

"beautiful, you look so sexy and innocent at the same time" the blonde said and took out his sketchbook and pencils. also he turned on the radio and music played silently. "okay, lets start."

y/n felt really embarrassed, her scars were revealed, hyunjin could see them but stayed silent. y/n looked at his face, it was gorgeous. y/n had a little crush on him as every girl did. she knew that she don't have chance with him.

"why are you still doing this?" hyunjin asked after 15 minutes of silence.

"what?"

"cutting yourself, you promised me you wouldn't do that"

"yeah, but..." y/n cut and felt her eyes watering. she knew that she disappointed hyunjin. she promised him to not cut herself and she keeps doing this.

"y/n, everything's okay? you know you can talk to me" hyunjin kept drawing

"honestly... it's so bad, so fucking bad, hyunjin" y/n said still trying to keep position.

"we can stop drawing there, if you-"

"no, it's fine, just... i feel like... everybody hates me. girls in school... are getting worse, they persecute and abuse me because... i'm spending time with you. they're jealous, because you take your time for me the most. i don't really understand why but i like spending time with you. i feel kind of... l-loved when i'm with yo-"

y/n's speech was cut by hyunjin's lips on hers. she was shocked at first but then she closed her eyes and gave back the kiss. his lips were so soft, they parted her lips perfectly.

"you're really important to me y/n, you know" hyunjin said parting their foreheads. "i love you, and I'm sorry for being the reason of-"

"it's okay, i don't blame you." y/n smiled a little "hyunjin-ah, i-i l-lo-"

"you don't have to say it back, i know how hard is for you talking about your feelings" the boy caressed her cheek.

"i love you, too" y/n mumbled and hyunjin smiled widely. he kissed her one more time abd hugged her thighly.

—————

it's shitty ik