𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

it was late at night, and y/n couldn't sleep. she didn't really knew why. she looked at the window.

y/n felt that she wanted to go to the bathroom, so she stood up, getting off of her boyfriends embrace. she looked at him and smiled lightly. he was the cutest puppy.

she walked out of the room and went to the bathroom.

seungmin was sleeping peacefully until he heard a loud bang. he woke up fastly. the boy looked out of the window. it was storming. then he heard second bang. he covered his ears and he wanted to hug his girlfriend but she wasn't there.

"y-y/n" he whispered and started to cry.

third (the worst) bang was heard and he jumped a little. he cried harder as he pulled his legs to his chest.

"seungminnie?" y/n went to the room and seungmin looked at her.

"y/n, w-where were you?" he choked on his tears.

"in the bathroom" she sat in front of him and hugged him. "what's going on, puppy?"

"the storm" he cried "i'm scared".

"oh right" she sat on his lap and showered him with kisses on his face. "shh, it's alright minnie, I'm here, with you"

the loud bang was heard, seungmin hugged y/n thighter. her heart broke in half when she saw him. he was crying and shaking.

"shh, I'm here, minnie" y/n kissed his head multiple times. "go to sleep puppy. I'll close your ears."

"i love you, y/n"

"i love you too"

---