Chapter 3

"You." I hear Lorenzo yell as he gets closer to me.

"Something wrong?" I ask placing my book into my bag.

"N- no, I've just been looking for you all day actually, so erm, I was just wondering, would you like to go on a date with me? I mean, you can't deny that both of our kisses were good." He chuckles.

"I didn't need to know that information." Astoria chuckles with her arm crossed, eyeing Lorenzo up and down.

She's probably trying to see if he's just wanting to hook up or to really get to know me better, after Adrian cheated on me last year, Astoria has gotten extremely protective over me.

"So?" Lorenzo asks getting a bit impatient.

"Yeah, I'm down." I reply putting my wand in my pocket on the inside of my robe.

"Okay, meet me tomorrow at the three broomsticks, at?... Five? Is that okay?" He seems to be doubting his decision a bit.

"Sure, I'll meet you there."

"Awesome." Lorenzo's doubting look on his face quickly fades. He gives me a kiss on my cheek and waves as a goodbye before dissapearing in the crowd of students in the hall.

"Ooo is the Potter girl going on a date?" I hear Malfoy's voice echo in the halls with laughter coming after his stupid comment.

"Not that it's any of your business-" I turn around fixing the strap of my bag on my shoulder, facing him now. "- but yes, I am." I sigh.

"Going to break his heart too aren't ya? Don't lie, those kisses you two shared were only to get Adrian's attention, since you're not over him." Malfoy laughs as his friends back him up by laughing after every sentence, except for Blaise and Mattheo, they're just showing no emotion.

"What's up with you being so desperate for my attention suddenly? You always find excuses to talk to me, Malfoy. Are you crushing on me? Does your heart beat faster every time you see me?" I joke with a pouting face, obviously annoying him.

Malfoy's laughter quickly stops, his face becomes emotionless, and then, his lips make this movement showing he's pissed.

"Have a good day." Astoria laughs as she grabs my arm and makes me turn back around.

As we walk away, leaving Malfoy and his friends there, I grab my hairtie that was on my wrist and put my hair into a tight ponytail.

"Eleanore!" Mattheo yells as I keep walking forward. "Eleanore wait!" His voice echoes through the halls as he gets closer to us.

"Astoria I really don't-"

"You need to El, c'mon you guys haven't spoken since you started dating Adrian, talk to him." She says rubbing my back.

"Eleanore!" Mattheo whispers out of breath as he stands behind me. He places his hand onto my shoulder, making me turn around to face him. "We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, your words were clear enough last year." I say coldly, making his face drop as he realizes that I'm still mad at him.

"Please, Lily-"

"It's Eleanore." I interrupt.

"No no I was the only one who was allowed to call you by your middle name, remember? In first year, the year we met!" Mattheo says with a slight chuckle as flashbacks of us in first year appear in his mind.

"We only had a fight, Mattheo. It's not like I've lost my memory, besides, Astoria's-" I look to the left to give Astoria a hint. Hoping she understands that I want to leave but when I turn to look at her, she's gone. "That bitch." I whisper. "I've got no other choice than talking to you have I?" I sigh.