P1: An Act

Prologue 1

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!! HELP!!!" The H/c-haired girl cried. 

She was running towards the police station. Noticing a Pro Hero in front of the entrance, Best Jeanist, she frantically rushed towards him and asked for help but before she could say anything you passed out in his arms.

The H/c-haired girl woke up and noticed she was in a hospital bed. She sat up but was gently forced back down, by no other than, Best Jeanist.

She cried. "Mister, please help me. I'm scared. I'm scared. Please, Sir!" She started hyperventilating the Pro Hero then cradled her rocking her back and forth. Now in a sitting position

"Shhh, It's okay now. I'm here. Now tell me what happened." The girl then controlled her breathing wiping off her tears. She scanned the room and noticed two police officers in the corner. She tensed up and hugged the Hero once again.

"Don't worry they're good guys. Okay." He said in a hushed tone. She nodded at him.

"My- My Father k-killed-" She started to tear up "My F-Father killed My Mom." She hugged him once again "That's why I run away, please help me sir please"

"Calm down child, we will help you, what's your name?" patting her back softly

"Y-Y/N, sir, Y/N Shigaraki." 

"Okay, What's the name of your father?" Now rubbing circles on her back

"I don't know."

The Hero pulled away and looked at her confused. 

"I don't know his real name but all I know is that I and his friends are calling him master." She wiped her tears " My mom told me he's a villain, called...."

"What is he called?" He asked her in now a serious tone making her flinch

"I- I can't tell you or else he will kill the both of us." she held his...Jeans

He placed a hand on her shoulders " If you tell us his name we can help you."

She hesitated but answered anyway "His name is All for One"

The three adult figures went stiff. All of them looked at each other, then at the H/c-ette worried

"Can you please tell us how you run away?" She nodded

"M-My mother and I were supposed to run away together from Father because we wanted to escape. But before we can escape my father caught my mom and killed her in front of me." She suddenly hugged him again wanting comfort and was gladly given by the Pro hero "She told me to run before she died and that's what I did." 

"Sir please help me. I want to stop my father. He needs to be stopped or else other people might experience what I did."

The Hero nodded "Look here, Shigaraki, Me and my friends are going somewhere and we'll come back just stay here. Okay?"

"O-Okay."

As soon as they left the room the H/c-ette sighed in relief and dropped the act. She lied down once again and looked at the ceiling.

'by now they must've checked my fake documents'  You thought  'I can't believe they fell for that'

Earlier the incident

"Remember the plan, my child?" the masked guy asked