C1: Resurrection and Demons

Chapter 1

The last thing you heard were sobs and your heart rate monitor indicating that you're flatline.

So, why is it when you opened your eyes the first thing you saw was a... 

'Why is there a vase on the ceiling?'

You looked around and noticed that you weren't in hell. In fact, You got more curious as to why you were still alive.

'shouldn't I suffer and pay for my sins? where am I anyways?'

 While you were thinking, 7 demons were silently looking up at your sprawled figure. (In their sight you were stuck to the ceiling)

'Okay, I think I came back to life because I was given a second chance to pay for my sins.' You unconsciously smiled 'Right now, I need to find out where I am.'

You sighed and were about scan your surroundings once again. But before you can move you heard a loud 'twang' and immediately felt yourself fall.

You silently wince when your back made contact with the wall...? floor..? you actually don't know anymore.

You looked around and finally noticed the 7 figures silently looking at you.

You sweatdropped at them "erm... hi?" none of them responded instead kept on staring at you 'Rude'

Since you didn't know where you were you decided to might as well just ask them

"Uh.. May I know-" you were cut off by a guy with a suit on. He has plum red eyes and curly hair 

"What is a mere human like you doing in here?" He asked, no, more like demanded

'mere human? Isn't he human? I thought most of them have mutant quirks based on their appearance'

'how did this girl even manage to come here?'

You heard a thought, You whipped your head to the source and saw a skinny, pale grayish-skinned guy who remind you of seaweeds. 

His eyes slightly widened

'Did I say that outloud?'

You looked back at the curly-haired guy and answered 

"I don't know... I was just about to ask you where am I."

The guy with a suit on then snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, you felt a presence behind you. You looked back and saw a guy with rainbows for eyes... 

"Nice eyes." You blurt out

"Why thank you." He said smiling at you but seems like a fake one, He then attacked you

You hardened your forearm and blocked his attack, looking at him with a deadpan expression. (appearance changed in the process )

Most figures in the room were shocked and amused.

The guy with plum-red eyes signaled the rainbow-eyed man to go back to his place, which he did immediately, and walked towards you, grabbing your chin with a sickening smile on his face.

"Say, I've never seen a mere human block a demon's attack before without a weapon. How did you do that earlier?"

You lightly swatted his hands away and glared at him. 

"Mere humans? Demons? what the hell are you talking about?"

You felt another attack coming at you from behind and unleashed an ice barrier to block it.

You looked back and saw a weird-looking tentacle.

You then pondered.

'Demons? they call themselves demons? so that means I'm in hell?'  

While thousand of thoughts came into your mind, The man with a suit on was slightly struggling to remove his tentacles from being caged with ice

You noticed this action and went near the ice to melt it 

You looked back at the curly-haired guy with furrowed eyebrows.

'he didn't answer my questions earlier so Im'ma ask another one'

you looked at the rainbow-for-eyes guy who was staring at you.

"Where am I?" 

*insert cricket noises*

"okay."

You then copied Kurogiri's quirk to get out of the weird place

You went through the portal when you felt someone grab your hair, you immediately created a knife to cut your hair.

The next thing you knew you were falling from the sky again

'damn it. I haven't perfected Kurogiri's quirk yet' 

Before you can do something to support your fall... your body hit a tree branch

"IBDSVUISAUVFUVB ouchh!!"

You felt tears roll down your eyes from the impact slowly losing consciousness.

AUTHOR-SAN:

SORRY for a  short and late update- 

I completely forgot that I made books and I was too busy with school and work!!