C2: Masks and Water

Urokodaki was headed back to his place as he left Tanjiro with the big boulder, suddenly he felt a presence near him he quickly put his guard up and scouted the place. he saw your 'dead' figure barely clinging to the tree branch.

Your body fell as he rushed to catch you.

He noticed your bruises it seems like you have fallen on several branches though you can still breathe which intrigued him.

He brought you to his house, calling a female doctor to aid you.
the doctor changed your bloody clothes, gave it to Urokodaki, and started to treat you.

As the Doctor was doing her business, Urokodaki was doing the laundry until he came upon your clothes he noticed that your clothes were different and also noticed some rips and cuts almost like you got stabbed several times.

he stayed quiet... leaving the room and making food and looking for new clothes for you.

After the doctor treated you, she told Urokodaki that you had 4 broken ribs and bruises all over the body yet no scars and it will take 2 months for you to heal.

Urokodaki nodded and thanked the doctor for treating you... As he escorted the doctor out of his house he suddenly heard a loud scream.

That was fast, seems like you already woke up.

.

i have disappeared for like idk, sorry bout that

and i might not be able to update cause i've been focusing on my studies ehe.. i'll try to update when i'm available again