P2: Guilt and Regret

Prologue 2

It's been 5 months since you've started school in U.A.
You've made allies and friends. It was hard due to them being cautious because you were a villain's daughter but eventually had become friends with you, seeing that you're 'harmless'

They haven't seen through your mask. So your plan was going smoothly.

You have copied quirks that'll be very useful. You're also gained lots of information and sent this to your father. He was extremely proud. Your 'quirks' have become stronger and you can use them properly without losing control like it was your own. You've been training yourself secretly

You 'helped' when villains attacked your class and pretended to be guilty that it was your fault. They all fell for it of course except for a certain peppermint and Pomeranian.

Weeks have passed and today was the day that Bakugou had been kidnapped.

You, obviously, went with Izuku to save Bakugou. (also help your father bring down All Might)

The others have already retrieved Bakugou.
Meanwhile, you have been watching the fight looking for an opening. 

All Might was about to get a critical hit by your father, but what happened next shocked many including you.

'did my body just moved on its own? Why did I take the hit'

All might's eyes were wide looking at you, struggling to keep his form.

Izuku and the others had their mouth agape, (1) was because you took the hit and (2) you weren't with them.

Minutes after you took a hit, long-lost memories came flooding into your mind.

You were brainwashed.

You were used.

and because of that-

You manipulated many people.

You lied to many people.

You became a monster.

All for one, your so-called father, fed you fake memories so you can be his perfect puppet.

"Oh, my daughter going against his father. Seems like you realized" All for one taunted, clearly knowing that you weren't acting anymore.

"Y-YOU BASTARD!" you shouted preparing to fight your "father"

"Young Y/N, stay down " All might warned, but you ignored him instead went straight to your father.

But before you knew it you were stabbed with your father's rivet stab ' quirk'.

Your eyes were wide and everyone was shocked at what happened

Your father sighed "I'm disappointed in you, Y/N."

Your eyes suddenly got watery, blood coming out of your mouth. You knew you were going to die.

You haven't apologized yet...
You haven't paid for your mistakes...

You wiped your tears, hair turning white and eyes turning purple.

"If I'm going to down, I'll bring you down with me." You said in a cold tone, glaring daggers on your 'father'

"Pushing yourself to the limit, aren't we? Too bad you took the hit. You were such a perfect doll"

You took three steps back and crouched down placing your hand on the floor, coughing blood in the process.

Suddenly blue spider lilies started growing from the ground going towards All for one.

He didn't have enough time to react when the lilies were wrapped around him.

The lilies were sucking his blood violently. Making him grunt in pain.

His skin turned pale and thin. You were planning on killing him but you passed out.

Several minutes later, you were in an ambulance. All might by your side looking at you with eyes full of concern and worry.

"All...might...." you said between your breaths, reaching out your hand.

"Young Y/n, stay still," He held your hand "what you did earlier was very brave but very dangerous, because of you I didn't get that many injuries... thank you."

"All might... I'm...sorry..... please..forgive me... tell every...one... I'm sorry." You closed your eyes, tears flowing down your eyelids.

Your heartbeat then stopped.
All staff as well as All might's eyes were wide.
One of the staff tried to give you CPR but vines were holding them back. It was the quirk you copied from the vine-haired girl and modified it.

You were filled with guilt and regret that you thought that you didn't deserve to live.

'I'm really sorry. Let me pay for my sins'

And with that, Shigaraki Y/n passed away

====

I actually forgot the name of the vine girl and was too lazy to search it up.
The first name that came to mind was 'Izana', I was really tempted you use it but decided otherwise...

Thank you so much for reading.
Chapter 1 - coming soon