Slightly talking and dusk thoughts

Eclipse hummed a bit, almost everyone had woken up a bit after, besides dream, who was currently sleeping against nightmare while the older versions of the two were hanging around, a few forming a small ground or sticking alone or with just one other.

Lunar, chill, moonlight, nox, and mani seem to stick together with dawn and reverie.

Dusk seemed to prefer being by himself along with solor.

Blaze seemed to be bothering shattered a bit who was just scowling at the with his tentacles sharped as if ready to attack and pierce through the other.

Lucid was just staring near eclipse themselves, seemingly preferring another version of their mom and themselves and sibling over the others.

Eclipse just hummed a bit at that, just watching over them, long as they didn't start fighting or being too long, then things would be fine.

Nightmare glanced up at another version of his brother..he's pretty sure the other was called lucid.

"..lucid..right..?" Nightmare hesitantly asked as the other looked over with a small smile on his face.

"Yes, I'm lucid." Lucid responded back to nightmare who perked up at that.

"So..what are you like?" Nightmare titled his head, one hand on his brother's head gently rubbing it as his brother cuddled closer a little bit as he can.

Lucid's eye lights followed the motion briefly before looking at the younger version of his brother.

"I..am not sure what you mean by that.." lucid responded a bit hesitantly.

Nightmare blinked a bit up at lucid, "like..what do you like doing? What game do you like to play, what are your hobbies or other stuff like that..?"

Dream blinked, "oh..umm..I spread positivity around when needed, training, and..I guess hanging out with blue and ink?"

Nightmare titled his head, "training isn't a hobby, it's work. You need to get out more."

Nightmare huffed at the other, lucid just blinked a bit confused.

"Uh...alright...?" Lucid responded back confused and nightmare just looked a bit smug at that.

Nightmare cuddled against dream, slightly humming a bit, feeling pleased with himself.

Eclipse just watched with amusement, seeing one of their kids interact with another version of dream.

Meanwhile, Dusk just ignored dawn with a fierce scowl on his face, annoyed about having to be near his brother due to the fact that they were in another multiverse all together instead of their multiverse.

Dusk still wasn't happy with his 'dear' brother, the fact that dawn knew about the bullying and didn't do a single thing about it, was like a blow to dusk soul back before he ate the apples.

If he had a soul back then, he wouldn't doubt it would have cracked at finding out dawn knowing but not doing anything, even if it was due to being afraid of being treated the same.

They were supposed to be brothers, twins, who were suppose to be closer than anyone else! If it had been switched and he found out dawn was being bullied or hurt worst like he was, he would have murdered them all in their sleep for even daring to touch his brother.

Dusk supposed dawn didn't care as much about him as dawn claimed too. Not surprising, dusk doubted dawn really cared as much and was just doing his job nowadays and try to trick dusk into letting his guard down.

Which, won't happen, ever, dusk knew better. There was a good reason why dusk hates dawn for a long time. What a fucking hypocrite, saying he loved dusk but would still attack him while dusk was trying to do his own job.

Dusk knew dream spreads too much positivity, saying all aus deserved to be happy. But all he was doing was messing with their balance, which is why dusk recruited so many too his side and now he just keeps it even, anytime dawn tried to have more positivity for more aus, dusk put more aus into negativity in response.

Heck, he even had reaper on his side, of course reaper spied on dawn and his side as most assume reaper is neutral but just there to bug others or something else.

No, if reaper wasn't on his side, reaper would not have been joining the meetings dream and their side have.

The star sans were just a bunch of hypocrite, even error knew not to trust 'blue'.

In fact, error was using blue for information and pretending to think about what blue was telling him. When in fact, error was secretly laughing behind blue's back.

It was hilarious as error shared his conversations with dusk and they would laugh at it.

Ugh, he knew some multiverses were probably different and he was probably more evil or actually evil in some and that not all star sans were like his.

He was just unfortunate enough to get stuck with them. But he was doing pretty well. Reaper occasionally helps out with causing negativity on his own and sometimes with dusk's gang or army.

Not like they knew about his army, only his side of his people knew about it of course.

He also had more than one spy in on the star sans meetings.

Who knew sci would make an excellent spy? No one expects a younger version of the original to be working with the 'bad' sanses.

It was just all hilarious in his opinion. But he had things all planned out anyways so he didn't have to worry, but it didn't change the fact that he hated dawn with a passion. If he could get rid of dawn and keep the balance in place, he would.

But unfortunately he needs to have a few positivity apples, one would be used to help regrow the tree...well he has plenty of time. It's not like he's needed right now since both he and dawn were not in their multiverse so he didn't have to worry about the balance as it will stay the same without them.

Dusk scowled even harder when dawn attempted to talk to him and dusk just walked away and to this multiverse mom of theirs to avoid dawn more. Ugh, he will just ignore him...

Then eclipse shifted and picked dusk up and hummed a bit while dusk slightly relaxed against his mom of another multiverse, glad he was know out of reach of his 'brother'...

Dusk just watched the other versions of himself and other versions of dream.

Well, he'll talk with some of them later to figure out how different then were compared to his 'brother'...

But for now, he was going to rest his eye socket, he may not need sleep but it does help pass the time when he had nothing to do...

So dusk just stayed relaxed a bit against eclipse, slightly humming as he thought about nothing...

____*_____*_____*____*_____*____
Finished with 1255 words, hope you like and comment what you think. And yeah they might be different to the ones you know and stuff like that...wanted it to be a bit unique on that so hopefully you thought it was interesting.

Well

Ja ne~!

eclipse (parent)
Dream, nightmare

Multiverses that will come at some point-

Original Dream/dawn, nightmare/dusk

Dreamswap Dream/solor, Nightmare/lunar

Swad Dream/blaze, nightmare/chill

Shattered Dream/shattered, nightmare/moonlight

FGod Dream/lucid, nightmare/nox  (forced god of destruction)

Empire verse Dream/reverie, nightmare/mani

Stellar will be a nickname for an error who will get here eventually and I won't say which error you will find out eventually

Though should I add some of their friends from each multiverse, if so, it would be nightmares gangs, star sans etc kind of thing

I don't know if I'll do it but it's a possibility

Xx