𝟭

(Y/N) lounged on her couch, after changing into a comfortable set of clothes when she got home to her apartment after finishing a day of college. (Y/N) flicked the Tv on, the first episode of Black Butler appeared on the Tv screen

(Y/N) relaxed further into the couch while a bucket of popcorn sat innocently on her lap, begging to be eaten. On (Y/N)s right side was two cans of her chosen drink. The (H/C) haired fae dropped any sort of human illusion, allowing her true appearance to come forward.

In the twenty first century the supernatural was regarded as fantasy created by the people of the middle ages to scare young children into behaving themselves. Her existence was proof that the supernatural was real but the rest of humanity didn't need to know that.

Fae lived for an incredibly long time, some reaching several thousands of years old. In terms of fae age (Y/N) was still a baby, even if she was physically twenty. Her brother teasingly called her the 'baby' of the family, every time she visited the family home in the Moors.

The Moors was located in an undisclosed location in Northern Europe, away from human eyes. It was a place where the supernatural could be themselves and not have to hide away from prying eyes.

Before (Y/N) knew it, the tv changed onto the third episode of the Black Butler series. (E/C) eyes glanced down at the nearly empty bucket of popcorn on her lap. Her eyes turned back to the Tv screen, Elizabeth Midford was happily parading around the Phantomhive manor, trying to make it 'cute'.

The (H/C) haired woman laughed at the sheer horror and suffering that the blonde haired child was inflicting in the name of 'cuteness'. (Y/N) waited until the episode credits appeared on the screen, she moved off the couch, going into the kitchen with her feathery wings trailing behind her.

The microwave made a clanging noise as (Y/N) shut the door with a bag of un-popped popcorn inside. She hummed quietly, listening to the popping sounds coming from the microwave as she waited for the timer to finish.

Once the timer rang, (Y/N) opened the microwave, bringing out the popcorn and placing it next to the bucket. She tore into the packet, pouring the popcorn into the bucket. The (H/C) woman walked back into the living room to watch the rest of the show that was playing on the Tv.

Her (E/C) eyes widened at the feeling of magic, coming from the Tv and before she got a chance to get away from the Tv or cancel the magic, she was sucked into the Tv.

*****

(Y/N) fell through the portal, crashing onto the solid ground, causing a hiss to come from her throat. The (H/C) haired woman glanced around at her surrounds, only to realise where she fell. A graveyard.

The fae stood up from the ground, brushing off the dirt from her clothing. Her wings curled around her body, trying to keep warm from this chilly night.

(Y/N) wondered where she was because she certainly wasn't in her world. A familiar 'hee hee' caught (Y/N)s attention, causing her to look for the source of the voice in the graveyard.

Long silver-grey hair was in (Y/N)s sight, a small smirk made its way onto her face. "Well... well... well..." hummed (Y/N), looking at the man in front of her with a curious gaze.

The Undertaker from Black Butler was standing in front of her which shouldn't be possible since he was supposed to be fiction. Shinigami eyes flickered to (Y/N)s wings before meeting (E/C) eyes. A wide grin stretched across his face.

"Why hello there my Lady," chuckled Undertaker with great interest. He couldn't wait to dissect this unknown being that was standing in front of him.