𝟮

"They're coming," told (Y/N) as she shut the door to the Undertakers. The silver haired man grinned in appreciation at his little assistant, who was ushering herself away from the door.

Undertaker couldn't help but giggle as he set himself into a coffin, closing it once he was safely secure in it. A smile placed its way onto the fae's lips at the thought of Undertaker scarring the rest of the Black Butler cast.

The chime of the door was further proof of the cast arrival. The (H/C) haired woman looked at the front with interest as they walked inside expecting the Undertaker but instead they got to great her.

'As I thought they can sense that I'm not human," thought (Y/N) as Sebastian and Grelle started at her with curiosity. "Who are you?" Asked Ciel, noticing that she wasn't the man that he was seeking.

"My name is (Y/N) Maleficent and I am the Undertakers new assistant. He should be her shorty, I'll go and prepare some tea," told (Y/N) as she went into the back room, giving Undertaker time to do his scare.

(Y/N) smirked as she heard the joyous voice of Undertaker from the kitchen. "He, he, he. Welcome young Lord I thought that I would be seeing you soon. Do I finally have the pleasure of fitting you with  coffin?" Asked the Undertaker with a cat like grin on his face.

"No," told a frowning Ciel as his eyes wandered to where (Y/N) walked away to then back to Undertakers. "I'm here for the-"

"I already know why your here. It must be to do with my new yet unusual customers. I made them very beautiful," hummed Undertaker as (Y/N) walked back from the kitchen with a pot of tea and a set of cups for everyone. "This is (Y/N) my assistant her work is like magic."

"Its a pleasure to meet you all," smiled (Y/N) giving away no indication that she knew them all from a tv show. "The tea is ready though..." she trailed on while looking at the tea cups that couldn't really be called tea cups.

Ciel coughed. "Getting down to business I need information Undertaker."

"I see so the funeral parlour is a cover so how much is the information?" Asked Lau digging into his pockets for some gold coins.

Undertaker huffed, giving the Asian a glare. "I don't need any of the Queens money. The only thing that I want form you is..." The silver-haired man went onto his knees in front of Ciel. "Please, please give me the gift of true laughter! Then I'll tell you anything you want."

"Lunatic," hissed Ciel as (Y/N) went into a fit of giggles at the state of her boss.

"Leave it to me. Here is my joke, on which side does a tiger have the most strips? On the outside of course! Get it?" Laughed Lau only for Undertaker to not be impressed by his so-called joke.

"Terrible," muttered (Y/N) as she leaned against a coffin with nobody in it.

Madam Red went next with her joke. "I've got a story that will make you curl up and die! So Alice's bow gave her the most... It was... thick veins running down..." (Y/N) gave another chuckle as Sebastian placed his hands on Ciel's ears while Undertaker went to cover Madam Reds mouth.

"It seems that you're the only one left my Lord," told Undertaker with a smirk. (Y/N) tilted her head to the side as Ciel bit his lip, whispering something to Sebastian.

"Miss (Y/N) can tell a joke?" Questioned Ciel only for Undertaker to shake his head.

"Bad Lord no using my employees on me," warned Undertaker in a teasing manner.

"Fine. Go ahead Sebastian," commanded Ciel as Sebastian stepped forward.

"Everyone, please wait outside. And whatever you hear don't come back inside, I don't want anyone to witness this scene," told Sebastian as everyone reluctantly went outside, leaving Undertaker at the mercy of Sebastian.

"So how did you come to work for the Undertaker?" Inquired Ciel as he glanced at her appearance. (Y/N) looked better than any working class girl suggesting that she wasn't or perhaps she was from a fallen noble family. The rest of the group was discreetly listening in.

"I applied for the job and was lucky to be accepted," replied (Y/N) keeping a straight face. She left out the falling into a graveyard bit.

"Ahahahahaha!" Exclaimed Undertaker from within the shop. Everyone walked back inside to see the Undertaker in tears. "A deal is a deal I suppose... There's an interesting pattern I've seen in my customers some of them are incomplete."

"Incomplete?" Asked Sebastian wanting to know what Undertaker meant by incomplete.

"There uterus is missing, which is quiet, odd. The killer makes a big mess of the body, but that particular part is always precisely excised."

"He did it on a public road, not too much traffic though. Wouldn't an amateur have a difficult time carrying out this procedure?"

"You're a clever one, butler. That's what we were thinking..." said Undertaker as he went on to explain how the killing took place. "This person won't stop until they're caught. Will you be able to do it? Can you sniff him out like a good guard dog?"

"I am bound by my family honour to eliminate any threats to Queen and country. But this information does narrow down the suspect pool," hummed Ciel as he went to leave the shop with the rest of the gang. "I'll come again if I need anymore information."

"I'm sure of it," chuckled Undertaker as he and (Y/N) watched them leave. "Wasn't that an interesting turn of events little fae?"

"I suppose it is. What did you think of the other grim reaper?" Asked (Y/N).

"Hidden."

"Like yourself?"

"Yes."