The Result Day- 2 ...

"Oh dear, where am I?"

"Ah? At mom's and mine room?" Anjali said making Viddhi's shoulder drop.

"HAHAH good joke hahaha I'm laughing so hard" Viddhi faked her laugh glaring at Anjali at the same time.

"It wasn't a joke tho" Anjali said,

"I- leave that and that guy you both yea" turning around pointing at Anjali and Simran making them look at each other rising their bow

"Yeah basically stalking his overall social media, what he does, wherever he goes both of you... Didn't you feel- Ugh I really don't know when will I get to date properly I don't think I will ever be able to cuz of you both brats" Vid said signing in response

"hmm let me Predict the too... " tabbing her chin as Anjali begins with her predict thinking "so it will like I think within this year or 2 years." Sniffing biting her lower lip.

"I can smell this year, It will be a guy I guess handsome or hands let me have some moment wala. That guy who will fall in love with the first sign. in love with you and will have eyes on you only you~ like fate will bro-"

"You know I really don't believe in fate and love sh#t" she said in a grumpy voice. "I really don't want to fall in love a** they are just a waste of time," she said making Anjali gasp in response.

"You don't believe in a love that means- that means~you don't love me baeee... Waaaaaaa you are-" with that Viddhi gets up from the chair hitting over the back of Anjali head as she falls on the ground dramatically. Viddhi rolls her eyes going back to her seat.

"You are different- I mean, this love and that love you are talking about both are different. Totally different as it has the difference of zamin asman wala" (earth and sky one) she said making Anjali pout rubbing her butt the spot she hit.

'The dramatic fall can be dangerous too my butt hurts tho.' Anjali thought licking the bottom of her lips.

"It isn't just the slightest one like it is common just a little a tiniest one difference one in another way round too" Anjali closed her one eyes bringing her fingers pinching the thumb and index together at the same time a mini gap left between it.

"And what is it...?" Viddhi asked looking at Aurora as Simran does the same finally bouncing back in bed already knowing what is going to happen next.

"Just the physical contact more like intimidating one. Or both of the love is same caring, loving, removing time to spend together. Do whatever you can to make that person smile." Anjali pauses as both of the girls listening carefully.

"They are many things you expect from each other that is trust and if it's broken, then you know the rest we just don't want to believe in that person anymore who made us fall in love with yourself make you feel special and that one the same person just breaks your heart... I mean the trust too breaking trust is breaking heart" Anjali said looking down at her lap playing with her fingers a slight blush over her cheek.

"That was deep," Simran said making Anjali smirk looking up at them. As Vid nodded her head "Too deep dude" as the silence spread among them. Which was broken when the Anjali phone rings.

Getting up as she crawls towards the bed. Where her cell phone was lying, taking it in her hand looking at the screen. Which turned out to be a reminder of today.

Anjali gaps looking what day is today looking towards Viddhi with her mouth wide open.

"Vid isn't our results day today?" she asked regaining the memories that its gonna be an online declaration. Of Anjali and Viddhi photography competition in which they had taken part in. The international Kpop photography competition.