FRANKIE THE UNDEAD

Frankie claims to be undead, he woke up one night in a morgue, he got up and looked in the first mirror, he was stunned by what he saw. The face looking back at him was horrifying and he could remember nothing, not even his own name. Frankie found some clothes and ran out of the morgue as fast as he could.

He found himself in a dark shady city. Frankie tried to ask a few people for help but they screamed and ran off at the sight of him.

Frankie curled up in a gutter that night until a sweet 10-year-old girl approached him and asked him his name, she was not at all scared of him.

She introduced herself as Amy and offered Frankie a hot dog, which he delightfully devoured, that's when she decided to call her new friend Frankie (due to his love of hot dogs).

Both of them had no family, Amy was an orphan, but the pair developed a sibling-like bond. Every night after Amy came home from school she would wait for everyone in the orphanage to fall asleep, then she would sneak out to wander the city with Frankie.

Frankie learned many things from his new friend like how to fight, gamble, steal, and lie, etc. All of the skills necessary to survive on the city streets.

Things, however, did not stay so great for long, for one foggy day as Amy was walking home from school she caught the eye of a wicked 'man'.

Frankie knew something was wrong when she did not return from school, so he followed the scent of evil deeds out of the city and into a nearby forest where the trees almost seemed to be alive in the thick fog.

When he finally found her the sight was horrifying, she had been stabbed 66 times in the chest, her limbs contorted and snapped in all angles. Above her stood the tall, wicked, and slender figure that had caused this. Frankie could not see his face through the thick fog, all he could see was his inky black suit and tie.

Frankie's eyes welled with tears and rage as he lunged at the wicked man, however as soon as Frankie was about to pounce on him it was as if the man had vanished if into thin air. With a heavy heart,

Frankie buried Amy's body that night. He could not shake the feeling, however, that he had seen that man before and that it was not a random killing but a personal attack on what Frankie cared for most.

But why? His new life had just begun and already it is filled with much sorrow. Over the years Frankie has made a living as a freelance bounty hunter, killing criminals and escaped prisoners for money. He spent what little he made mostly on cigars and alcohol.

Frankie was very unhappy in his going nowhere life until the day he was approached by a masked, eloquently dressed demon named Beelzebub, (called Bell by Frankie) who expressed great interest in Frankie and told him that he would like to help him by 'challenging him', sending him on missions to travel around Toria and kill those that are truly wicked, earn money, and make a name for himself showing people he is not a monster.

Frankie was suspicious at first but Bell's only wish was to observe Frankie silently from the shadows on his missions, so Frankie agreed.

Their relationship was rocky at first due to Bell's mysterious habit to disappear and then pop out of nowhere at different times. But they soon became great friends.

Now Frankie is ready with the help of his new friend, to travel and discover the mysteries about his past, and even find the person that took his friend's life all those years ago.