More teasing of the butler

"Come on Samantha" Ciel said running in front of me. "Ciel Phantomhive what a devine speciman you are, you will be perfect for my collection, What shall we make you out of? Clay will wash away to easily, But Iron and steel are far to cruel for you. So I thought to myself Build it up with Silver and gold, silver and gold build it up with silver and gold my fair lady" The man said from a ledge above the hall. "If you so mutch as touch one hair on his head I will kill you." I said. "What fire you have perhaps making you a doll is pointless, it would be a shame for such passion to be wasted samantha." He said jumping down I pulled out my sword. "Ciel Run." I said pointing to the door. Ciel ran off through the door. "Put the sword down samantha, We would want you to get hurt." The man said walking over to me. "The only one that will get hurt is you." I said lunging at him he jumped up onto the ledge and ran along it. I ran through the door and up a lot of stairs, I heard Sebastian singing through a door. I opened the door and Sebastian jumped out the window with Ciel. The man was standing in the middle of the room, I walked past him and jumped out the window down to Sebastian and Ciel."Seb, you didn't wait for me?" I asked pretending to be offended He smiled and pulled me into a quick hug I turned away from him he picked me up and spun me round. "Could you two not do that now, we have to find Lizzie." Ciel said starting to walk off Me and Sebastian stopped and walked after Ciel. A loud girly scream came from the trees behind us, I picked up my pace and ran to the sound. "Grell? Pluto?" I asked looking at the shark tooth reaper and full sized Demon hound. The doors to the large tower swung open,and Ciel ran in with Sebastian and myself close behind him."Grell hurry up." I shouted back to grell who was jogging behind us. Ciel pushed open some doors in the middle of the room was lady Elizabeth sitting on a chair her head dropped to the side, Ciel ran forwards and started to shake her. I pulled my Katana out and jumped up onto the beams above The man was there shouting a bunch of things down to Ciel. Suddenly thin wires appered pulling Lady Elizabeth into the air a battle axe was firmly in her grip. She was a puppet Each Time the blade of the Axe swung towards Ciel she would scream. I jumped on the back of the Puppetmaster and held my blade against his throat and sliced his head off. He fell to the ground below in a mangled heap. I jumped down to the ground and slid my katana back into it's holder and tightening the holder.Ciel picked up lady Elizabeth and started to walk out the door, Sebastian smiled down at me and walked out the room. Grell chased after Sebastian I followed Grell at a slower pace.

Sebastian stood next to Ciel who still had lady Elizabeth safely held in his small pale arms. Grell made a run at Sebastian trying to kiss him I quickly stood infront Sebastian and Grell stopped suddenly and whined "Sammi why did you do that?". I looked at Sebastian who had a look of relief on his beautiful face,"I don't know what your talking about Grell." I said sweetly moving Grell's hair off his shoulders.Grell sighed and smiled his sharklike grin.

We all piled into the carriage and took off back to the manor I sat beside Sebastian who was driving the carriage. When we got back to the manor Ciel lay Elizabeth on a seat in the parlour and stroked her hair. Myself and the servants sat in the kichen talking Finny was one of the sweetest boys I had ever met."Samantha." Sebastian shouted I stood up from my seat and said "I'm sorry everyone I must go. but I shall see you later" I ran out the room to Sebastian "Yes Sebastian?" I asked fixing my shirt and smiling. "Thank you for your help earlier" He said pulling me into his tight embrace I lightly kissed him on the cheek his eyes turned pink a lustful look filled his face. I smiled at his expression and teased him by brushing my lips against his then pulling away. I gasped as his hand firmly held onto my lower back,"Do not tease me Samantha" he warned pulling me close to his body I felt his icey breath on my neck as he moved my hair from my neck. I pushed him against the wall and pulled on his hair hard yanking his head back he let out a low growl I brushed my lips along his neck then pushed away from him."I make no promises" I said smiling as I went down the stairs.

____________________________________________________________

this chapter isn't very good and I apologise for that but I wrote it earlier, I haven't been well also have had Writer's block and have been struggling to write this chapter but hope you guys enjoy it or not I hope you do. if you do please tell me am always happy to hear comments positive or negative. So thank you very mutch for reading my BlackButler Fanfic and I hope you continue to read the next chapters.

- K x

Comment what you think please

Fan

Vote :)