9

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sasha's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After that whole fiasco I changed into something a little less wet and threw my ruined white button up in the trash.  I ran a hand through my hair.

Should I apologize, but why should I when I was the one who got thrown in the pool AND almost died. Hes so cocky and immature.....still I can't help but be just a little concerned about him. The way he was talking and the look in his eyes, it was different. However, he fucked up first!

I sighed and curl up on my bed. For now, I need some rest.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Knock
Knock
Knock

I growled and groggily made my way to the door ready to scream on whoever was at the door. I swung it open only to be met with a maid.

"I've come to inform you that dinner will be ready in 5 minutes Miss Lynphia." And with that she left. I ran a hand through my hair and put my shoes on as I made my way to the dining room.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

I walk in to see everyone sitting at the table already in what appeared to be their casual attire. As soon as I walked in Ayato glares at me and turn his head away from me. I internally roll my eyes and sit inbtween Shu and Subaru. Dinner was real quiet, no one uttered a word. It was a complete different atmosphere from when It was me and my mom. This won't do.

I notice that Shu hasn't eaten and scoot over closer to him. This made him open one eye and glance lazily at me as I cut a piece of steak and held it to his mouth. He blushed a little and ate the piece I fed him. I cooed at him, not even paying attention to the darkening atmosphere.

"What a dead beat. Can't even stop being lazy long enough to feed yourself, deplorable." I heard Reiji mumble, aggressively stabbing his meat like he couldn't cut it. I wanted to go over and help him but I really wasn't sure if that was the best option right now. I sighed and scooted back over to my plate and twirled the fork around in my food when I felt a presence behind me.

"So, whats on your mind Dolly?" I felt Laito cold breath rub against my ear. I shivered and turned towards him. "Nothing much really but you should finish eating, if not you'll start to feel weak." I said as I turned to face him. He chuckled and got closer to me "Only if you feed me too.~"

"Laito, you shouldn't be up during dinner, its rude." Reiji said as he finally was able to cut his steak. Laito sighed as he went to his seat.

Shu then stood up and walked out the room, most of his food still on the plate "Bothersome." Reiji exhaled through his nose "What a deadbeat, nothing will ever come of someone who's a spoiled brat."

I was about to say something when Kanato started to talk "Would you like to eat next Teddy? How about a Banana Snowball." I smiled thinking I was going to see something wholesome and cute till my dreams were crushed along with the banana cookies as Kanato crushed them all psychotically with a fork. I let out and exasperated sigh in disbelief and I could tell Reiji felt the same. I got up and took the banana snowballs from him looking at the crumby mess all over the place.

"You can have them back once you stop." I placed them by me and sat down. Kanato looked at me with wide teary eyes and an angry expression. Reiji sighed while glaring at the table "You're all dismissed." and without another word everyone left.