4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its now after school as I was making my way towards the entrance of the school to go home. All my classes were pretty good and I became acquainted with a few people. The only downside of the day was that I didn't see anymore  of the cuties today~. I actually wanna play with, what did I over hear some dudes call him.....oh yea Tsunbaru and I surprisingly like Laito, he somewhat matches my energy.

Since I'm too busy daydreaming. I didn't even realize till it was too late that I had bumped into somebody.  I look up to see a man with long pinkish hair put into a ponytail with pinkish eyes. He was wearing a lab coat which meant he was either was a doctor here or the Chemistry Professor.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" I apologized, taking a step back to give the man some personal space

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" I apologized, taking a step back to give the man some personal space. He glanced down at me before giving me a kind smile putting his hand up.

"Its quite alright Miss....?"

"Lynphia, Sasha Lynphia."

"Lynphia. I'm Mr. Reinhart, the schools nurse but if you need anything you can come see me, since I'm suspecting your new." He said, staring at me. But it didn't feel like a normal stare. Something about him just didn't feel right, but that may be me being paranoid.

"Thank you Mr. Reindeer."

"Reinhart."

"Anyways I should get going, school ended 3 minutes ago."

"Of course Ms. Lynphia, have a good night." He gave another smile.

I nodded at him and turned away and continued to make my way outside to where my motorcycle was parked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr. Reinharts POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned away from the girl and let my smile drop as I turned and started walking towards my office.

It seems as though I'll have to make some arrangements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sashas POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my bag in the seat and put my helmet on and started driving to the place I was staying. It wasn't too too far from the school and it was cheap which was a win for me.

I decided not to go too fast since it was felt good tonight. The sky was clear which gave me a good view of the moon n' stars, there was a nice breeze, and it wasn't too cold either.

I turn my head to the side and expect to see trees going past me but I'm met with 5 pairs of eyes looking at me through limo windows. I lift the window part of my helmet to make eye contact with them. Time seemed to slow down as we kept the contact. I gave them a flirty wave which made their eyes widen before the limo sped past me. I chuckled and turned the corner to my apartment.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

I walked up to my door and see two envelops tapped to it. I go inside, close the door and drop my bookbag beside me on the couch. I open up the first letter with the words URGENT on it.

"Due to unfortunate circumstances and inconveniences you are being evicted please pack up your stuff and be out by tommorrow night."
Sincerely, your Landlord
For more info. call XXX-XXX-XXX

I immediately call and to see if I could understand what in the hell is going on. You can't just get thrown out randomly like that......could you? It went automatically to voice mail. I called over and over for the next hour but noone picked up. I couldn't even leave a  voice-mail. By now I had undid the red tie of my uniform, unbuttoned the first couple of  buttons of my shirt, and rolled up my sleeves. The fresh black paint job I did on my nails was chipped  from me biting them.

I sighed tiredly, running a hand through my hair as I hung the phone for the 100th time tonight. I picked up the other envelop, which was alot fancier than the other. I peeled back the little wax stamp and the letter fell open.

"You will now be staying at the Sakamaki Residence. Please have all you belongings packed by 5 pm tomorrow night. I will have a Uber come an pick you up and take you to your new home. When you arrive at the Residence please give the other letter to someone. You don't come, you live on the street. Your choice."
                      Signed, K. S      

Yeah, whoever wrote this is a real joy... I looked on the floor to see another envelop. I picked it up and put it on my counter before going towards my bedroom to start packing. Its not like I have much of a choice anyways.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

I sighed and looked out sighed the window of the Uber I was in. My hand on my taser, just incase this was a setup. I had been in here for about 35 minutes and so far have only seen trees  and road till we pulled up at a tall metal gate. It creaked open slowly but the driver dude didn't move, nor drive more, he just kept staring forward blankly.

"Excuse me Sir, am I supposed to get out here orr....?" I questioned. He didn't answer or move but the doors and trunk popped open.

"Okayyy.....?" I climbed out the car, grabbed my bags out the trunk and detached my motorcycle from the back of the car. I walked to the drivers side where the man was.

"Thanks for the ride." I said. He glanced over at me before rolling the window up in my face. 

"What a jackass.." I mumbled watching the weirdo weirdly put the car in reverse and backed all the way out till I couldn't see him anymore. I set my bags  on my motorcycles seat and pushed it to the front door of a mansion. I glanced around to make sure I had the right address and knocked on the door.

I waited a little while, only for noone to answer. Just as I was about to knock again but the door opened to reveal a short man that reminded me of a penguin.

"Hi, I was given a le-" before I could finish, he opened the door fully to let me in. I put my motorcycle to the side, took my bags off, and entered the house.

=======================
===================

A/N: Hey yalll finally a update riight.

BTW everyone in this book is 18+ so everything can be legal😃😃