3

Sasha's POV

I'm now walking beside Laito as he shows me around the classes that are on my schedule.

      As were walking I look over at Laito to see him focusing down at my schedule in his hand with the same playful smirk I first saw him with outside. I looked back forward and took the time to continue to get used to my surroundings. It was truly a somewhat glossier version of public school. Slick hard wood floors, some hallways we walked passed were pink and purple with paintings hanging off the wall others were a simple colored beige with beautiful accents to pull them off.

     I watched as teenagers walked around laughing and lounging around while others we're hurrying to wherever they we're supposed to be before the bell rang again.

     I felt my shoulders lose the tension they had before and actually found myself feeling slightly silly for thinking these students would act any different from the ones that went to my old school. I was so busy observing everything else I didn't even notice Laito had managed to get in front of me and stopped which made me bump into his back. "We're  at your next class Doll~"

     I huffed slightly annoyed looking up his slim back all the way up to his hat. His hat?

     I raised an eyebrow and leaned to the side of him "How come they didn't make you take your hat off when you came inside?" He looked down at me with his eyebrow raised but still had his signature smirk on. "They?~" "Yeah, you know the principal and stuff, aren't you supposed to take it off before you enter the building?"

      He put a hand on his hips, turning his body to face me, rolling his eyes  "Sorry Doll~ but I do do whatever I want here and they especially can't  tell me what to do." I narrowed my eyes at that statement a playful smirk making it's way to my face. "Nobody huh, are you sure~?" I look up at him with my hands behind my back  coming a little bit closer to his body. He seemed to "catch on" because he bent down a little coming closer to me. Now there was only a couple inches of space that kept out bodies from touching.

    "What naughty thoughts do you have on your mind, eh~? " He questioned looking down at me, which brung back the irritation I felt earlier. I moved my hand up to his shoulders to twirl the fur that he had on on his uniform. "I'm just thinking about all the things I could make you do~" I could see him visibly shiver before bringing his face right in front of mine. "I think you have me mixed up with someone else Doll, I make people do things. Just like I know I could make you scream and beg. Ohhh, just thinking about it gets me all hot inside~~" I heard him sigh dreamily, a bright blush making it's way to his face as he looked into my eyes.

     I looked at him for a little bit before I felt my shoulders and body start shaking from me trying to hold in my laughter. I got myself together, crossing my arms looking up at him with a sly smirk. "Is that what you really think, honestly I thought you were smarter than that." He looks at me questionably before he inhales deeply leaning down to my ear whispering "Ya know Doll~ It's so hard to focus with how good you smell, it's almost like you want me to eat you up right here~."

    I could feel his breath hit my ear an neck as he talked which sent hot tingles to those areas. His words however, made a hot blush rush up to my face. Di- Did he mean like eat me, eat me up like, 'Gobble me Swallow me' type of eat me up or like how we tell adorable babies we wanna eat them up.

     I instantly snapped out of my flirty mood. I tried to get my blush under control, taking a step away from him."T-Thanks, I just started using this new Soap which smells real good so I'm glad you can smell it.....I think?" I look up at him to see him looking at me with a teasing gaze. "I hate that I have to end it here Doll-chan but you're going to be late for class, We wouldn't want that on the first day, would we?~~" he said in a fake worried tone.

     I snapped my head up looking around to see if I could find a clock. The halls we're basically empty with a few students here and there.

   "W-WHEN DID THE BELL RING!?" I yelled out confused as to how I didn't hear a damn thing. "About 5 minutes ago Dolly~" "LAITO" I stomped my foot aggravated that he didn't even tell me but also slightly embarrassed that I was so busy being in my own world that I couldn't even hear the damn bell ring.

    I huffed in annoyance and walked towards the doors before looking back "Thanks for showing me the w-" I couldn't even get the sentence out because there was nobody there. What is up with me not paying attention today. I walked up to the doors of my next class and opened them only for instant dread to rush through me. WHHYY MEEE???

Laito POV

     I teleported to the roof top allowing myself to fully relax. I placed a hand on my chest feeling as if something in there was trying to move but it couldn't. I sucked in deep breaths of the cool night air even though I didn't need it. I looked down at myself to see a slight bulge starting to appear through my pants.

     I shivered in delight thinking about Dolly, the way she acted and how she spoke to me, her scent. Ohhh her scent~. I let out a perverted sigh letting a blush come to my face as I looked up at the moon. "I never thought I could feel something real since you left, but it seems as though I have found...another woman, do not fret, no one could replace you~~?"

    I stopped talking as I felt someone watching me from behind. "Who goes there?" I said boredly, even though I could smell a rat a mile away. I heard her squeak and hide behind the wall like the dumbass she is. I rolled my eyes teleporting behind her, turning her to face me as she looked up at me with fear in her eyes.

"It's bad to eavesdrop Little Bitch~~"

She'll satisfy my hunger and urges for Dolly tonight so I'll entertain her.....for now.
________________________________

 ____________________________________________________

   HEYY, I know it's been a minute but yea I'm back. I'mma keep pumpin out updates and I'mma send out an announcement about some other things so tune in fa dat
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜