11

🥰PLEASE READ A/N AT THE BOTTOM when you get there🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk down the hallway of school eating some cookies I got out of a vending machine to hear Kanato yelling loudly. I walk up to see him screaming at ummm what was her name again....Y...Yui!

"Chibi-kun, whats the matter?" He looked up at me with teary eyes and pointed at her accusingly. "I WANTED SOMETHING SWEET AND SHE GAVE ME COFFEE!!!"

I looked at the floor to see the drink spilled all over the floor. 'Pure black coffee, as a sweet drink???'

I looked at the frightened girl with a raised brow as she clenched her scorched fingers. "H-he didn't s-say he wanted something s-sweet." This just seemed to make him start to freak out more. I sighed and picked the cup up off the floor. "Go get your hand checked out Yui."

"E-eh but I was..."

I turned to her in exasperation. "Would you rather deal with him yourself?" She looked at the pissed Chibi who looked ready to murder her and shook her head running away. I sighed and turned back to him looking up at me with a calm expression even though his eyes were still pissed.

"Kanato I need you to clean this up." His whole face instantly turned pissed as he started to yell again. "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! IT WAS THAT STUPID HUMANS FAU-"

He stopped yelling once he saw the pointed glare I was giving him. He sniffled and looked down at his feet bringing Teddy closer to himself.

I cuffed his chin inbetween my fingers and made him look up at me. "Afterwards we can go to the kitchen and I'll make us all some hot Chocolate and we'll eat the rest of my cookies but ONLY if you be a good boy for me, can you do that?" He scoffed and hesitated before nodding. After he cleaned it up we walked hand in hand to the schools kitchen.

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

I placed a mug of slightly warm hot chocolate infront of him and Teddy along with the rest of my cookies.

"See Teddy, I told you Sasha wasn't as stupid as that other girl." He smiled lazily and started to indulge himself. It honestly was amazing how someone could go from crazy as hell to cute as fuck in less than 5 minutes. It was silent for a little while before Kanato stood up and walked towards the door.

"After school, meet me by our cemetery with flowers from the garden, don't make me wait." Before I could even respond he was gone. I huffed and got the dishes together. "You could've atleast helped clean up before you started making demands."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timeskip to afterschool
~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to Kanato at the cemetery entrance with the bouquet and handed them to him.

"Here you go Chibi-kun, a bouquet of flowers. Now you have fun out here doing...whatever it is your doing." I waved at him and turned to leave but before I could go far a cold hand grabbed mine and pulled me with them.

"Isn't Sasha silly Teddy, your coming with me." He giggled and started to walk through the foggy cemetery. I followed closely behind him with my hands on his shoulders. I've never been to a cemetery at night and never thought I would have to be either.

"CAAAAWWW" I screamed and buried my face into Kanato's back as a crow screeched loudly in my face. He laughed loudly as we continued through the eerie area. "I forget you humans are afraid of the most stupid things. It's pretty pathetic huh Teddy?" He chuckled to his bear.