Chapter 17 The Fight Part 2

Matt's POV
I woke up with my head spinning. What happened? Then the mornings events suddenly flooded back to me. Wow that Daniel kid sure can pack a punch. I notice someone's head on my shoulder. Better not be one of those creepy stalker fan girls. They never stop. It was to dark to see so I shook her awake.
"Huh? Oh Matt your awake!" I recognize that voice anywhere. Hailey. I'm totally fangirling right now.
"Matt? You ok?" Hailey asks with concern laced in her voice.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." I lied. To be honest I have a major headache.
"Your lying. Come on Matt I've known you for practically forever I know when your lying. Tell me the truth." Hailey says. I sit there amazed.
"How did you know?" I ask. She chuckle softly.
"A magician never reveals her secrets." She said. Ugh! Seriously sometimes she is so "magical". But that is why I love her. She lets out a big sigh and rests her head on my shoulder again. Pretty soon she falls asleep. In the distance I hear a low growl. Hmph! I could tell its that bastard Daniel. I slowly place Hailey's head down and tiptoe over to Daniel. I'm careful so that I don't trip. After all this is a bus. I think Daniel sensed me coming too and stood up. We were careful not to disturb anyone especially Hailey. We started calling each other names. ( sorta like natsu and gray on fairytail if you watch it. If you don't then...WATCH IT) we started a "silent fight" but our plan backfired because in a moment Hailey was yelling/whisper for us to stop. We didn't listen and I was getting mad I started to punch Daniel nonstop and Hailey's arms wrapped around me. After I calm down Hailey released me and rushed over to the unconscious Daniel. She muttered something like 'it's gonna be ok'. She dragged Daniel back to his seat and shot me a disapproving look. I sat back down and started sulking. I continued sulking until I fell asleep.
Hailey's POV
I can't believe Matt beat Daniel senseless. What am I going to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?