Chapter 12 Charlotte's Plan

Hailey's dress
Charlotte's POV
"With Hailey." Daniel just simply said. WHAT?!?!? I couldn't believe it. Daniel chose that piece of kelp over me?!?!? I will kill that bitch! No one picks HER over me! How dare she! ( lightbulb)
Lucy's POV
OMG! Charlotte is hosting a party and I'm invited. I really hope I meet new friends! Wait! There is a girl on the beach. Uh! Is she dead? I run over to her and see a beautiful girl sleeping. WOW! Could she be the golden tailed mermaid every boy and girl are talking about? Well only 1 way to find out. I pushed her into the cold water. She gasped and immediately began to transform. Now it was my turn to gasp.
"Your Hailey!" I practically shriek. She winced and agreed.
"OMG! Your going to be late for the party!" I yell. She was deep in thought so I pulled her wrist. I took out my wand. That's right I'm a fairy.
Hailey's POV
The girl pulled out a wand. I see. She's a fairy. I stared as a golden dress with tiny shimmering diamonds appeared. It was beautiful.
"Thank you!" I said happily.
"I'm Lucy." She said. Wow. A new friend.
Charlotte's POV
Hahahah! I have Daniel all to myself. I thought as I pulled on a skin tight black dress that stopped at mid thigh. I look smokin hot. Now Daniel won't be able to resist me.
Daniel's POV
Where is Hailey? Then I hear several gasp. Ok everybody. Then I turn and there stood Hailey in a beautiful dress. I just stood there unable to move. She caught my gaze and smiled.
"Hey everybody! Look at me!" Charlotte called out. But no one did because of Hailey.
Charlotte's POV
"Hey everybody! Look at me!" I said. I braced myself to be swooned over by boys but nothing came. I opened my eyes and found out that everybody was looking at Hailey. Ugh. How did she even get here I thought I left her unconscious on the beach.
Hailey's POV
Daniel keeps on staring at me. I have to tell him something but I can't do that with boys crowding around me. I catch his gaze and motion to meet me outside. He nodded. I pushed through the crowd of people.
"Ugh. Don't look at her!" Charlotte screamed like a demon from hell. She starts to walk but trips over her 6 inch heels and falls flat on her face. People stifle laughs.
"Hailey! You did this!" She points at me accusingly. How? I don't know. I was standing 10 feet away from her.
"Don't act all...." she was interrupted by loud music. I go outside and I see Daniel. He smiles nervously. Wow he is so handsome.
"Hey about yesterday. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready to start a relationship. I said. His smile immediately disappeared.
"I understand." He said quietly. Just then Charlotte walks over to Daniel wrapping herself on him.
"Hi Danny!" She says seductively. "Danny" looked annoyed.
"What do you want?" Daniel spat.
"Let's talk where things can't interrupt." She said while glaring at me. I expected hm to brush her off but to my surprise he agreed. They walked off leaving me behind. What is this I am feeling? Jealously? Anger? Heartbreak?
Charlotte's POV
Mwahahaha! I heard everything! Poor Danny. He's all mine! I got him wrapped around my finger.
"Come on Danny!" I said sweetly. He muttered something under his breath that I couldn't make out. Oh well. I'll figure it out later.