t h r e e

louis pov:
after Niall told me everything about Harry, i couldn't help but feel stupid for starting to become friends with him. i would be lying if i said i didn't think he was cute or whatever and slightly feel attracted to him but now i can't even think straight. he makes fun of gay people? he tortures them? what kind of human being.
after i stormed off from harry, i realized i had left my books i needed in my locker so i had no other choice but to go back and hope harry had left.
when i went back my eyes grew wide. "how about i show you what faggots like you get eh?" harry said to a student and punched him in the stomach, leaving the kid breathless on the ground and groaning. i gasped.
that's when blue eyes met green. i still had to get my books but honestly, i was so upset that i totally ignored harry and i went down to the boy he had just beat. "hi i'm louis. what's your name?" i asked him kneeling down to him. "i-i'm liam. liam payne." he said looking up at me. "hi love. how long has harry been hurting you?" i asked him. his eyes flashed with fear and i knew it was because harry was right behind me. "um- since i was a freshman and i'm a junior now" he told me. i gasped. i got up off the ground and grabbed harry by his shirt collar.
"you think you own everything don't you? you think you can just go around and beat up gay people just because they aren't like you eh? well you are so wrong for that and you will never have true happiness with a heart like that." i said and flipped him off.
i grabbed liam and helped him to my car without saying a word to harry. i couldn't believe what had just happened. my heart hurt for Liam.
i looked at liam and he seemed to still be in pain. "hey so.. care to tell me why harry does what he does to you?" i asked him hopefully. he looked hesitant. "please." i pleaded to him. "i- i get bullied by him because i- i'm gay. apparently he doesn't like that and he does the same thing to my boyfriend Zayn. the amount of bruises i have from him is horrid. i just want it to end." he said sadly. "it will end. listen, i know you hate harry and i do too right now but i'm going to fix him alright?" i said to him. "fix him? you can't fix him he's been like his since he was 14" he told me, clearly upset. little did he know i was going to make harry's life living hell.

sorryyyy short chapter !! i'm hungry soo brb :)) hope y'all are enjoying this and make sure to vote <3