Chapter 14

Heaven's POV

Me and Leo have been here for a month already everything is going good me and Luca have been working on us while also making sure Leo is good . The other the day the guys finished Leo's room he love it so much it's all pirate theme so you know he's obsessed.

"Babygirl " Luca says for the door way I didn't even know he was there "yes?" Lately I've been blushing from all the sweet things he's been calling me .

"I have to go to work today I'll be back later for lunch if not come to the office I'll get one of my driver to take you okay" he tell me " okay that sounds fine I'll see you then" I said and kiss him on the cheek and leave him to get ready for work I got downstairs and see Leo with Lucy " hi baby" I say to Leo " hi mommy" he says to me and runs and hugs me .

"Hello dear how was your morning" Lucy asked after the passed weeks we have been here Lucy has been like a mother to me and she is very sweet with Leo .

Brian on the other hand has been giving we creepy vibe but nothing I can do about it till he does something stupid . " it was good ma how about yours" I say to her she looks at me a smiles " it was great dear" she says " Leo ate yet ?" I asked and she nods " okay buddy wanna go play till we have to go to daddies job ?" I asked him and he smiles and says " yes mommy " he gets down from the chair and head up to his play room that the guys did for him.

After about a couple of hours of playing and laughing with Leo I start to get Leo ready I can't wait to have lunch as a family with Luca he has been so sweet and nice lately I really do think I'm falling for him but I'm not gonna let him know that .

After I get Leo ready I get myself ready and once I'm done we both head downstairs I open the house door and I see the black SUV there waiting for us I walk holding Leo's hand and make it to the car "afternoon Mrs.Russo" the driver says " you can call me Heaven and I'm not Mrs.Russo " I say laughing a little the driver smiles at me and says " well good afternoon Ms.Heaven my name is Asher, here if you need anything" I smile at that he's a nice guy I think he's good in my book .

We get in the car and make our way to Luca's office it takes up about 45 minutes to get there once there the building is soo tall I have to look up and just doing that made my head hurt .

We walk into the building and walk up to the front desk and see a blond young lady sitting there taking phone calls " Excuse me I'm here to see Luca" I say to her " I'm sorry ma'am but you must have an appointment" she says to me in a rude tone " can you just tell me what floor his on and stop being rude to people who are nice" I tell her good think Leo is more worried about his tablet then the rudeness of this lady "25th floor and whatever" she says and rolls her eyes

Me and Leo make our way to the elevator and wait for it to come once it get here we get in and I press the number 25 to go to the 25th floor it takes a little minutes to get there once we get there all I see are big black wooden doors .

I open the door and stop where I am .. I can't believe what's happening to me " DADDY" Leo yells at his dad as he sees him kissing of all people Savanna I feel like shit like I should have never fell for him fuck man I feel like I can't do this right now I should have stayed in Italy I should have never came here .

"Babygirl it's not what it looks like" Luca says i really don't know what to say I can't do this right now i grab Leo and walk out I don't want to be in the same space as him I can't .

"HEAVEN ! HEAVEN" I hear Luca calling me but I don't listen to him I get in the elevator with Leo and go to the lobby once there we make our way to the car and Asher is there he has a confused look on his face " can you take me to the house and then to a hotel please" I ask him " yes ma'am" he says and I get in and make our way to Luca's house .

Once there I leave Leo with Asher to get my stuff and Leo's and leave I can't be here I can't deal with this anymore . I get our stuff and make my way downstairs just to be stopped by Lucy "dear what's wrong?" She asked " Luca ,Luca kissed someone else" I say and she covers her mouth like she can't believe what he did well that makes the both of us

I just left Lucy there I can't be in the house I don't want to even breath the same air as him once I'm outside Asher takes the duffel bags and puts them in the back and I get in the car and he gets in and we make our way to a hotel .

It's take a about an hour or so to get to the hotel . I wanted one far far away from him I don't care i don't want him near me right now he was probably going to fuck her if I didn't show up .

Once we get to the hotel Asher says that he'll take car of everything I get Leo and go to the lady and get a room key so I get the key and head to the room Asher got the duffel bags and started following us to the room i open the door and take Leo to the bed he fell asleep on the way here so I lay him down so he can sleep Asher drops the stuff in the corner of the room and looks at me with a sad look.

"Heaven I'm here for you I know we haven't known each other long but I feel like your my little sister so if you need anything let me know " he says " thanks I appreciate it you can go back tho me and Leo will be fine if anything I'll call you okay " I tell him and he seems skeptical on leave but at the end he does .

After he leave I start to unpack and get everything here it needed to be and then after that it's already night so I decided to take a shower and then lay with Leo tell sleep came over me and I was out .