19 [E.N.D]

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up from a nice sleep after so long. I felt something missing beside me. I stretched my hand and saw the other side of the bed empty. I quickly got up and checked if Ara woke up. She was not in the room.
I thought she was in bathroom.

I knocked bathroom's door but there was no response. I opened the door she was not there. I was tensed. She wouldn't have left without Informing me or atleast texting me. I checked my phone if she texted me about going somewhere but no texts.

I went downstairs and checked kitchen and living room. There were no traces of Ara. There was a coffee mug in the sink. I assumed it was her who used the cup. But she should be here. Where would she go?

I texted her asking where she is. But I didn't get any reply from her. That's very unusual of her.
I didn't want to panic and scare her away when she gets here. So I showered and had the breakfast she made.

I didn't have work to do. So I started watching some drama waiting for Ara to come home.

It was past lunch. I didn't receive any call or message from Ara. I was scared thinking all possibilities.

I started checking her location as our gps will always sync. But couldn't find the exact location. I didn't know what to do. I was thinking of contacting police and suddenly I got a call from an unknown number.

Over the phone:

??: Mr. Kim
Taehyung: yes, who's speaking?
??: I'm Ara's bestfriend Hyejee. We came for shopping and suddenly Ara got hit by car. Please come to the hospital near your office.
It felt like I was losing my breath
Taehyung: what? Where is Ara? What happened to her?
Hyejee: please come to xxx address. She is in critical condition.

She disconnected the call. For a minute I was unable to process what she said. My whole body was shivering.

I called the one person who can think right.

Over the phone:

Jimin: Taehyung-ah
Taehyung: j-jimin
Jimin: what happened? Are you crying?
Taehyung: A-ara, Jimin Ara met with an accident.
Jimin: don't cry Tae, tell me where are you?
Taehyung: my apartment.
Jimin: stay there I'm coming I'll take you to her. Don't do anything stupid. Ill be there in 5.
Taehyung: I can't lose her Jimin.
Jimin: shhh don't do anything, don't cry. You won't lose her I'm on my way.

He disconnected the call. I tried calling Hyejee but she was not responding. I tried calling Ara's number. But there was no response.

I was crying and waited for Jimin to pick me. I locked the door and saw Jimin's car. I ran towards his car and sat in passenger seat.

Taehyung: Jimin please speed up

Jimin: calm down. I'll take you to her. Don't cry Tae.

Taehyung: I can't lose her Jimin. I c-can't.

I don't know till when I was blabbering. Suddenly car halted. I looked up and saw it was a garden.

I turned towards Jimin and looked for answer. But he was smiling at me.

I was confused. He asked me to get down the car. I was angry at him for not taking me to the hospital.

Taehyung: Jimin this is not funny. I want to see Ara now.

Jimin: you will see her. Get in side the park you will get to know everything.

Taehyung: please tell me where is Ara?

Jimin: you will see her. Don't cry my soulmate.

He smiled sheepishly and asked me get down the car.